Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President

Numark3

On 11/6/2020 at 9:02 AM, aristocrat said:

very intersting the gop got the largest minority vote in 60 years. should be a sign of things to come.

Possibly.  But it will be weeks before we know this to be true. All of this data coming out about demographics is premature.  It is heavily slanted toward exit polling.  We know that more Republicans voted on Tuesday...minorites who voted Repulcan were more likely to vote that day.  

And now, a moment of remeberance:

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

It's so funny and pathetic watching CNN. All the talk about biden is "empathy" and "values". No agenda. No policy. This guy ran on nothing. This election and his win was all about anti Trump. If it wasn't for Covid Trump wins in a landslide. No matter what you think about him (he's and idiot and an embarrassment), he accomplished more then Biden could dream of and had the country in great shape pre covid. 

Libs are in for a big surprise when in four years biden has accomplished nothing. Blacks will be worse off then they are now. 

The fact that republicans gained in the house and will likely hold on to the Senate while losing the election proves it. 

This will be a one and done for the dems. 

You can see all his plans here that he ran on. If you voted, I’d assume you would read both candidates plan to make the proper choice:

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

2 hours ago, Luka said:

Trump was the first President in 40 years to not start a new conflict with a foreign country. Hopefully Biden can maintain that and we can go 2 in a row. Also, I hope he lives for 4 more years since his running mate wants to start concentration camps for anyone who doesn't think like she does.

Dude 

put the Qanon away. 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dude 

put the Qanon away. 

I have no idea what that is.

Also I guess I should've put /s after my second statement. Sorry, poor formatting on my part. Posting from a phone is a pain in the ass.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Dancing in the streets!!! 🕺 

In DC and NYC and a slew of other places 

1 minute ago, Luka said:

I have no idea what that is.

Also I guess I should've put /s after my second statement. Sorry, poor formatting on my part. Posting from a phone is a pain in the ass.

sorry I missed the sarcasm. 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Another lefty that does not understand that the Electoral College and not the media makes the decision as to making the final call.  As to where your fork can go....................................................

Don’t you have a safe place? Or is your leader still hiding?

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

In DC and NYC and a slew of other places 

sorry I missed the sarcasm. 

Yea it was a run on. Two different thoughts lumped together. See my other wall of text for proof I can't post from a phone LOL

Edited by Luka
  • Like (+1) 1