Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President

Numark3

Trump was the first President in 40 years to not start a new conflict with a foreign country. Hopefully Biden can maintain that and we can go 2 in a row.

Also, I hope he lives for 4 more years since his running mate wants to start concentration camps for anyone who doesn't think like she does. /s

Edited by Luka
Some guy named after Eminem is sensitive. Go figure.
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Luka said:

Trump was the first President in 40 years to not start a new conflict with a foreign country. Hopefully Biden can maintain that and we can go 2 in a row. Also, I hope he lives for 4 more years since his running mate wants to start concentration camps for anyone who doesn't think like she does.

When you look back on trumps presidency him winding the wars and bringing troops home will be great positives.   I’m worried someone will try and test Biden.  The media wanted a trump war so badly and he managed to avoid that.  It’s funny the media promised wars and all Trump did was create Middle East peace deals. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

When you look back on trumps presidency him winding the wars and bringing troops home will be great positives.   I’m worried someone will try and test Biden.  The media wanted a trump war so badly and he managed to avoid that.  It’s funny the media promised wars and all Trump did was create Middle East peace deals. 

Maybe it was just dumb luck on his part, I was even kind of surprised that not only did he not start a new conflict, but actively attempted to wind down the ones we were in. Obama said he was going to do that for 8 years and it never even came close to happening. It's a shame that domestically, he couldn't find some of that dumb luck. The economy was looking good before COVID but his spending was anything but fiscally conservative. The "wall" at the border was an absolutely trash idea. Tariffs on wood and other goods may not have hurt American businesses but certainly hurt American consumers. The wife and I were looking to build a house (Prefab) and the cost went up nearly 40% since the last time we had gotten a quote. His Presidency was definitely a mixed bag and in the end, he was just a volatile personality. He was so wrapped up in talking ***** he totally whiffed on running on anything positive that happened during his Presidency.

It's so funny and pathetic watching CNN. All the talk about biden is "empathy" and "values". No agenda. No policy. This guy ran on nothing. This election and his win was all about anti Trump. If it wasn't for Covid Trump wins in a landslide. No matter what you think about him (he's and idiot and an embarrassment), he accomplished more then Biden could dream of and had the country in great shape pre covid. 

Libs are in for a big surprise when in four years biden has accomplished nothing. Blacks will be worse off then they are now. 

The fact that republicans gained in the house and will likely hold on to the Senate while losing the election proves it. 

This will be a one and done for the dems. 

Just now, Process said:

It's so funny and pathetic watching CNN. All the talk about biden is "empathy" and "values". No agenda. No policy. This guy ran on nothing. This election and his win was all about anti Trump. If it wasn't for Covid Trump wins in a landslide. No matter what you think about him (he's and idiot and an embarrassment), he accomplished more then Biden could dream of and had the country in great shape pre covid. 

Libs are in for a big surprise when in four years biden has accomplished nothing. Blacks will be worse off then they are now. 

The fact that republicans gained in the house and will likely hold on to the Senate while losing the election proves it. 

This will be a one and done for the dems. 

I'm sorry which party failed to have a platform?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Logic said:

Your racism and misogyny are showing.

Have we met, for you to label me so brazenly? Does identity politics work for you as a strategy?

There was nothing racist or misogynistic  in my post.

My opposition to KH is solely due to she is a far far left nut bag.

1 minute ago, boater said:

Have we met, for you to label me so brazenly? Does identity politics work for you as a strategy?

There was nothing racist or misogynistic  in my post.

My opposition to KH is solely due to she is a far far left nut bag.

We have not met, no, but your labeling of KH as a “far, far left nutbag” paints a pretty clear picture.

You can credibly accuse a Biden/Harris ticket of many things, but being “far, far left” definitely isn’t one of them.

Just now, Logic said:

We have not met, no, but your labeling of KH as a “far, far left nutbag” paints a pretty clear picture.

You can credibly accuse a Biden/Harris ticket of many things, but being “far, far left” definitely isn’t one of them.

Time will tell. Time will tell.

(I'll take off one of the fars)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Luka said:

Maybe your name should be "irony."

Good one!

1 hour ago, Luka said:

Also, I hope he lives for 4 more years since his running mate wants to start concentration camps for anyone who doesn't think like she does.

Wow. Just wow. 

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Good one!

Any normal, logical person wouldn't automatically assume someone is racist and mysoginistic. It is actually possible to not like someone based on character. It's also possible to not like a politician based on their past record. I'm just curious how her record of locking up non violent drug offenders is going to work in a supposedly "liberal" administration.

13 minutes ago, Luka said:

Any normal, logical person wouldn't automatically assume someone is racist and mysoginistic. It is actually possible to not like someone based on character. It's also possible to not like a politician based on their past record. I'm just curious how her record of locking up non violent drug offenders is going to work in a supposedly "liberal" administration.

Fair. 

And I’m wondering how a normal, logical person can make a statement like the one you did regarding Kamala Harris and concentration camps.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Process said:

It's so funny and pathetic watching CNN. All the talk about biden is "empathy" and "values". No agenda. No policy. This guy ran on nothing. 

As opposed to Trump? I hear his health care plan is coming out any day now.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Stick a fork in it   It’s over

Congratulations Mr Biden.  

God Bless America 🇺🇸 

Another lefty that does not understand that the Electoral College and not the media makes the decision as to making the final call.  As to where your fork can go....................................................

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Another lefty that does not understand that the Electoral College and not the media makes the decision as to making the final call.  As to where your fork can go....................................................

Done like dinner! 

MOST VOTES EVER! 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Yes faithless electors are possible....but it's not going to happen.

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

When you are done hitting the period key perhaps you can read what your savior had to say about the electoral college:

• Haha (+1) 5