Week 9 - Predict the score (Seattle @ Buffalo)

RiotAct

I would play 3 deep safeties and force them to dink and dunk since they have almost no possession time on average and are using a 3rd string RB. This would be our KC defensive game plan all over again. If so, we lose or win by no more than 3. If you just try to outscore them I think we lose by 8 because we just take too many penalties and negative plays to match them offensively based on the last few weeks. 

Edited by Locomark

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Why do people think we are only going to score in the teens against the worst defense in the league?  

Last week their defense looked great when they were facing the gimpy Garoppolo, but when he came out, the flood gates opened up.

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Why do people think we are only going to score in the teens against the worst defense in the league?  

Anything less then 28 points by our offense & 350 passing means coaching to blame.

1 minute ago, Amaru523 said:

Last week their defense looked great when they were facing the gimpy Garoppolo, but when he came out, the flood gates opened up.

Yes & every starting 49'er receiver and TE out.....

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Anything less then 28 points by our offense & 350 passing means coaching to blame.

Yes & every starting 49'er receiver and TE out.....

I want the win here but win or lose I at least expect our offense to perform this game.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:01 AM, JMF2006 said:

I am going with 42-41 Bills in an exhilarating thrill ride 9 lead change barn buster shoot out that will be the Tuesday lead off repeat game of the week :)

I thought the Seahags were better than that ;) 

Edited by JMF2006
removed quote of quote