Week 9 - Predict the score (Seattle @ Buffalo)

RiotAct

3 hours ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

i think this is the game we get back on our offensive groove.  Wilson has been able to put up points against everyone, so this game does scare me.  I think it'll be a back and forth shootout.  Maybe an exciting no punt game.  Tyler Bass cements his place on this team by hitting a game-winning 55 yard FG.

38-35 Bills

This is close to where I am.   Instant classic and bills win with a 45 second drive after Seattle ties game. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Doesn't happen often, but this is the week the Bills win a game we don't think they'll win.

Buffalo 27

Seattle 24

Yeah, this is one of those games where all of the talk will be focused on Seattle, but the Bills will come out and make a statement, much like the Dallas game last year.  

31 - 27 Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. K said:

34-10 Seattle

Seattle has allowed more then 25 points per game , we may lose this game but there’s no f****n way they’ll keep us to 10 points , 

everyone talks sh!t about our defense but Seattle’s defense is one of the worst in the league 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BubbaT said:

Seahawks 34-20. Nothing I've seen from this defense in 2020 encourages me

somethin like that, yeah..   Bills are too beat up to win this one.  Too many key starters out or effectively out.  The injury bug is making up for last year.   When's that bye week again??????

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Seattle has allowed more then 25 points per game , we may lose this game but there’s no f****n way they’ll keep us to 10 points , 

everyone talks sh!t about our defense but Seattle’s defense is one of the worst in the league 

We'll see. Its turning into a "please dont make mistakes" kind of season. I keep my standards where I can not get disappointed(in regards to sports).

6 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

We'll see. Its turning into a "please dont make mistakes" kind of season. I keep my standards where I can not get disappointed(in regards to sports).

Why couldn’t the 9’ers be on our schedule this week , 

In a battle between two bad defenses, I think the Seahawks score more.

But I can't officially predict a loss, even if I'm preparing myself spiritually, psychologically and emotionally for one.  

So...  Allen finds his touch:  Bills 34, Hawks 30 in a shootout reminiscent of the No Punt game.  

• Like (+1) 1