Week 9 - Predict the score (Seattle @ Buffalo)

RiotAct

3 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

No so many, or at least one would think. At this point a 3-0 win for the Bills would be tremendous imo.

Seattle 31-34 Bills

Bass with the winning field goal from downtown as time expires. 

Seattle 42

Bills17

Russ brings back the read option and induces traumatic flashbacks from the Ontario game.  Seahawks rush for 600 yards and Diggs tears his quad.  Dolphins beat the Cardinals and the world keeps crashing down 

Guys, we all know this game has all the ingredients for a delicious, TD-filled afternoon, where we might not even see either punter.  The Bills are finally getting as close to healthy as they've been all season as we could see the likes of Feliciano, Ford, Brown, and Knox all back in the starting lineup.  With the weather forecasted to be sunny and 70, I fully expect Josh to have an absolute career day.  With his full compliment of offensive players back, expect to see Daboll open up the playbook and get creative, but not cute.

Allen and Co. absolutely shred what will be the worst defense they've seen this year by a country mile.  Get your popcorn ready for this offensive explosion of a game..

Bills 6  Seahawks 3

• Haha (+1) 1

another one of those/these home games with (2-4 in its last six home games) no real home field advantage. another empty stadium with piped in sound effects. a drag really. but, what hasn't been a drag with this pandemic. need to appreciate we have at least a game to watch and a team sitting at 6-2 and 4-0 in the division? how cool is that at the halfway point.

weather, unlike the last game, should have no real affect on the game (Clear 65f.Wind: 4mi WSW Precip: 0%) so the passing game for both offenses will be wide open. question will be more about buffalos defense and being able to stop (DEFENSE Passing/Rushing) wilson and seattles offense from scoring more than  seattles defense can stop allen and buffalos offense. which comparing the two defenses, buffalo certainly has the edge and even as most have felt buffalos defense has not been up to par, which it hadn't compared to past defenses yet are still hovering in the top 5, where seattle is about 28th in both pass and rush defense.

moss/singletary: key, as well as JA making those tough runs for a first down.

So the real story will be which offense will out score the other today and many would, including myself, give that edge to seattle but should keep in mind, it is any given sunday?

Seattle has 6 rushing tds to the bills 7. Seattle has 26 receiving tds, to Buffalos 16.  Allen Pass Yds 2194 16tds 5int Rate 101.9 Wilson Pass Yds 2151  26tds 6int  Rate 120.8.

also special teams. no wind or Inclement weather to deal with, actually a beautiful day in wny and another game giving buffalos future hof rookie K Tyler Bass some good game experience where he may again be key to a win, with his leg?

headshot-image
Pete Prisco
headshot-image
Jason La Canfora
headshot-image
Will Brinson
headshot-image
Jared Dubin
headshot-image
Ryan Wilson
headshot-image
John Breech
headshot-image
Dave Richard
headshot-image
Jamey Eisenberg
SEAHAWKS (-2.5) AT BILLS
team logo
team logo
team logo
team logo
team logo
team logo
team logo
team logo

Week 9 predictions from proven projection model

pick against the odds?

pick with your heart?

picking against the bills makes you no less or more of a homer then those picking them to win does. we're all fans for the most part and predicting is just that, predicting, a wild guess and in some cases, a pretty educated guess. especially for those more in to the analytics or those who dabble in the betting game or fantasy numbers. this is one of those games where if you look how bad the bills played against the better teams like the titans and chiefs yet how close they played some of what most would consider the lower tier teams (wild to add the patsies in that tier) like the jets (I actually, regardless of record, always look for a tough divisional matchup) or even what doesn't look to be that good of a team in the LA Rams?

still managing to be 6-2 at halfway mark of the season.

which bills team shows up today? I believe it will be a very fired up bills team. I believe the bills have had a tougher schedule in reaching those 6 wins then seattle had in what looks to be the easier schedule and frankly Seattle didn't win any of those games in any type of blowout fashion and with a 13 point win over the mighty falcons being their largest margin.

no, this was a game I pretty much wrote off any real chances of winning and looked at it as though a loss would not be critical due to it being a non conference team and although you don't want a loss it would not hurt playoff implications, too much?

I say win the damn game!!

right out of the gate, take control, protect your dirt!!

Most factors favor Seahawks, but Bills will win in Buffalo

ea29b4f5-e3e8-4859-b170-ac75f3f5ec8d.png

_RMCkIDTISqCPcSoEvRDhg_48x48.png  37

iVPY42GLuHmD05DiOvNSVg_48x48.png  33

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear
  • Like (+1) 1