Week 9 - Predict the score (Seattle @ Buffalo)

RiotAct

28-27 Bills.  That’s my heart, but my head says 28-24, Hawks.

We force turnovers which Wilson just had three against the Cards, then we will win.  You know the Bills will employ the Chiefs strategy, but the Hawks don’t have the RB’s the Chiefs have so we stand a chance.  I don’t see us trying to control the clock with 35 running plays.  I can see us doing no huddle, but passing 3-2 running so we still control the clock and eliminate them from substitutions.  

13 hours ago, Putin said:

And Seattle defense is the legion of boom ha ?

never said that....you really think at how we been playing on offence we can keep up with wilson etc?  expectation is bills lose...but i hope not of course..

4 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Seattle  38

Bills       35

My man @CBiscuit97 will regard this as a moral win. :D:lol:;)

And yet some will be more happy with that than a 3 point win versus the Patriots. 

38-20 Seahawks.   Too much talent on their team for Buffalo to contain.    I do think the Bills will contain DK, freeing up Lockett to have a monster game.  Allen throws for 425 with a couple TDs, both to Diggs who has his biggest game as a Bill, 12 catches for 185.  

Bills (Fluties) 34

Seahawks (Kitnas) 31

Throwback names for both teams!

Buffalo starts quick and hold the lead throughout as both teams trade scores back and forth. Josh gets the ball last and a Bass FG finishes the big win.

Allen 24-34 328 yds 3 TDs 35 yds rush

Moss 55 yds 1 TD 25 yds rec

Diggs 145 yds 1 TD

MVP Wilson 33-46 385 3 TDs 1 INT by White