Seahawks injury situation

TigerJ

10 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

What would bode well for the Bills this weekend is if while Wilson is on the hopper throwing a deuce and somebody locks the door from the outside...and when I say "locks the door from the outside" I mean Ed to the Allen to the Poe, "Cask of Amontillado" style using masons and a good slurry mixture going the whole nine yards, no pun intended.

Let's get real, people.  What are you prepared to do to win?

Edit:

@NoHuddleKelly12  @machine gun kelly

It also hurts that I don't even think I can count on YOU guys for this.  

I'd be doing the mixture and Wilson would be wondering what the heck is going on and you two would bring the bricks over and it would be like...

Machine Gun Kelly:  "Oh man, this isn't right.  This is a person's life we are talking about."

No Huds:  "Yeah, Dollars, man, this feels all wrong.  It was funny when it seemed like a joke, but you are taking this way too far."

Then I would be all like...

$2D:  "Oh why don't you two grow a pair...or a quad or whatever.  We are going to leave air holes and we are going to call the authorities anonymously after the Bills win."

No one ever goes "Full Poe" nowadays.  So what I am saying is...just don't worry your pretty little heads about this.  

Edit 2:

@Royale with Cheese @3rdand12

So don't make me have to call Royale or 3rd on this one, because then I won't even be able to control how this goes down.

I had to read this twice.  Long day as they all are at times.  My first reaction was, “what I never want any player hurt” then got it.  Blonde moment.  If you can get this one last 3/12, probably the most honorable guy on this board, ok.  Can’t we just do the Dexter thing and give him a sleepy shot, minus the cutting him up stuff.  Loved that show as he only killed killers, but I can handle a little ketamine if he just goes night night.

dollars, you made me go through all the posts as I thought I said something wrong that was misconstrued.  Now stop yelling at me! 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Could be. Of course that depends on if seattle can dig up any healthy, competent running backs, unless they want to roll the dice with their mvp qb and run wilson 30 times against us.

yeah, looks like a no name RB crew for them this week.  all the more reason to zone 'em and put a spy on Wilson.   They'll zone us as well, but I think we can run on them, even with 3/5 of our O line out. 

Wilson is so darn good, I really not feeling good about this game at all.  

9 hours ago, brianthomas said:

Seattle's been dealing with injuries all season. Hasn't seemed to slow them down at all. Rus is playing lights out. So is Tyler Lockett & DK Metcalf. If Rus is required to throw the ball more, that just means he'll air it out more & attack our defense all over the field. When we drop back & cheat to coverage, Rus will gash teams on the ground with opportune scrambles. Its gonna be our hardest game of the season & we've already had a bunch of those.

I had been looking forward to this matchup the past couple years, but after seeing how our defense has played, i'm not looking forward to it at all lol.

Obviously i'll be rooting for us & hoping we win. But with how our offense has slowed down & our defense exploited, whether it be vs the pass 1 week or the run another.... I just don't have a great feeling about this game. But GO BILLS!!!!

Their D isn’t great. Seattle IS Wilson.

They can be scored on.

12 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Don’t think it matters in this situation unless Wilson doesn’t play which isn’t happening.  Titans were playing practice squad guys against us and destroyed us.  

That’s still sad to think about. So did NE if we’re rubbing salt in cut

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Their D isn’t great. Seattle IS Wilson.

They can be scored on.

understatement of the year. Their defense is on pace for historically bad numbers. That’s why Wilson is a complete no-brainer for MVP - he has absolutely ZERO help on the other side of the ball this year. And yet, some doofus white media guy like peter king will still end up voting for Brady over Russ for MVP. It’s almost criminal

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

understatement of the year. Their defense is on pace for historically bad numbers. That’s why Wilson is a complete no-brainer for MVP - he has absolutely ZERO help on the other side of the ball this year. And yet, some doofus white media guy like peter king will still end up voting for Brady over Russ for MVP. It’s almost criminal

Is it okay for doofus black media guys to vote for Br*dy?  Is it the white (has to be since you included it) or doofus which is important?l

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Is it okay for doofus black media guys to vote for Br*dy?  Is it the white (has to be since you included it) or doofus which is important?l

Calm down limeguy. It’s a fact whether you want to whine about it or not.

check the votes of ol’ petey and others (if they’re brave enough to even tell us) at the end of the year then get back to me. 

Edited by JoPoy88

"Non-update"  For some reason, Seattle did not post an update their injury report on the official website following their Thursday practice.  I thought it was mandated by league rules.  Anyone have info on that?

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Didn't they have the worst pass defense in the league when he was playing?

Maybe but Adam's role is much more of a disruptor to the offense and run defender near the LOS and he excels in those...

On 11/5/2020 at 9:51 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

What would bode well for the Bills this weekend is if while Wilson is on the hopper throwing a deuce and somebody locks the door from the outside...and when I say "locks the door from the outside" I mean Ed to the Allen to the Poe, "Cask of Amontillado" style using masons and a good slurry mixture going the whole nine yards, no pun intended.

Let's get real, people.  What are you prepared to do to win?

Edit:

@NoHuddleKelly12  @machine gun kelly

It also hurts that I don't even think I can count on YOU guys for this.  

I'd be doing the mixture and Wilson would be wondering what the heck is going on and you two would bring the bricks over and it would be like...

Machine Gun Kelly:  "Oh man, this isn't right.  This is a person's life we are talking about."

No Huds:  "Yeah, Dollars, man, this feels all wrong.  It was funny when it seemed like a joke, but you are taking this way too far."

Then I would be all like...

$2D:  "Oh why don't you two grow a pair...or a quad or whatever.  We are going to leave air holes and we are going to call the authorities anonymously after the Bills win."

No one ever goes "Full Poe" nowadays.  So what I am saying is...just don't worry your pretty little heads about this.  

Edit 2:

@Royale with Cheese @3rdand12

So don't make me have to call Royale or 3rd on this one, because then I won't even be able to control how this goes down.

Just to be clear. I am always ready to mix some mortar and lay some brick when needed.

signed 

The Raven

On 11/5/2020 at 8:30 PM, machine gun kelly said:

I had to read this twice.  Long day as they all are at times.  My first reaction was, “what I never want any player hurt” then got it.  Blonde moment.  If you can get this one last 3/12, probably the most honorable guy on this board, ok.  Can’t we just do the Dexter thing and give him a sleepy shot, minus the cutting him up stuff.  Loved that show as he only killed killers, but I can handle a little ketamine if he just goes night night.

dollars, you made me go through all the posts as I thought I said something wrong that was misconstrued.  Now stop yelling at me! 😂

I stand by my brick and mortar comment 

and will say no more

or is it 

Never More :)

• Haha (+1) 2