Baldys breakdown - Pats game

Hebert19

Couple things.   For those complaining about Josh's numbers.  Come on...this was a run first gameplan that worked.  Some awesome wrinkles.  And 2...look at the John brown catch and run.  Diggs makes a great block and then the reaction after is awesome.   Was giving Josh some love for a great check at the line.   Perfect play call. 

Btw.  Love his breakdowns.   One of my favorite watches every week.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 7

8 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Watching Baldy is like watching NFL Primetime combined with a Slim Jim commercial.

What’s not to like, 👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just noticed on Allen's TD run, from the opposite end zone view you can see when he throws/spikes the ball it nails the sound guy in the stomach lol.  Happens about 4:05.  Reminds me of the Giants player who scored a defensive TD and threw the ball at a guys face after he scored.

Edited by Johnnycage46

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Just noticed on Allen's TD run, from the opposite end zone view you can see when he throws/spikes the ball it nails the sound guy in the stomach lol.  Happens about 4:05.  Reminds me of the Giants player who scored a defensive TD and threw the ball at a guys face after he scored.

He didn't hit the sound guy.  If he had, the guy would have doubled-over.

18 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

LOL the ball did look like it was going to nail him, but you can tell it goes to his left.

18 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

No he missed him, sound guy very slightly flinched but it really wasnt very close.

2 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

throwing a player to the ground does not constitute a hold. Having a hold of the player outside the chest area does, but generally doesn't get called if the lineman lets go in time.

Well he has his left hand on his shoulder and his right hand grabbing his jersey almost in the mid back, close to a bear hug of a small player, that imo was a hold although this yer they are letting players hold regularity and not calling them.

Tyler Kroft is proving to be pretty effective as a run blocker. He looked great that game. 

Man, I don't know why Diggs got a bad rep in Minne but he seems like the ultimate team guy for us. He's blocking, getting hyped, making plays, etc. I love this signing more and more every game.

Edited by warrior9
  • Like (+1) 3