Best Countries To Relocate To For Americans

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

You spent 4 years under a borderline fascist regime but Kamela Harris is where you draw the line ? 

LOL 

Please explain how Trump's regime is facist.  He's no saint but this is just plain ignorance.  When regime wants to disarm the people is when you should get concerned.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Given that Kamala Harris will be President sooner then later, and the fact I live in the cesspool known as California, I have no desire to be considered an American any longer. I am looking to relocate out of the country ASAP. Saving enough money and getting things together as we speak.

Any of you have good ideas for an American to relocate to? Was considering Germany, Czech Republic and others but wanted to gather your thoughts. Thank you in advance.

Please, choose any place EXCEPT Canada....I beg you...

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

That’s what you took from that?  

Yes. He’s a cop. His job is to serve and protect. We don’t have much context about why he was there, but I’ll assume crowd control. Crowd control is meant to help protect property and arrest bad actors. Why would anyone think it’s a good idea for a cop to antagonize protestors? That’s like throwing gas on a fire. He should have done his job, stood there and took some yelling from protestors.

Instead he decided to engage the protestor, and make the situation much worse than it would be if he wasn’t there.

13 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

You spent 4 years under a borderline fascist regime but Kamela Harris is where you draw the line ? 

LOL 

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ this is solid gold.

Wrap it up here. this thread is done. 1 comment in and you absolutely ROASTED the OP.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yes. He’s a cop. His job is to serve and protect. We don’t have much context about why he was there, but I’ll assume crowd control. Crowd control is meant to help protect property and arrest bad actors. Why would anyone think it’s a good idea for a cop to antagonize protestors? That’s like throwing gas on a fire. He should have done his job, stood there and took some yelling from protestors.

Instead he decided to engage the protestor, and make the situation much worse than it would be if he wasn’t there.

she spit in his face twice which is simple assault.  and he probably wants to know if the chick has the rona.  she needs to learn how to act in society like the rest of us or be taken out of it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Given that Kamala Harris will be President sooner then later, and the fact I live in the cesspool known as California, I have no desire to be considered an American any longer. I am looking to relocate out of the country ASAP. Saving enough money and getting things together as we speak.

Any of you have good ideas for an American to relocate to? Was considering Germany, Czech Republic and others but wanted to gather your thoughts. Thank you in advance.

My cousin was in the Navy for 26 years. He said the two favorite places he was ever stationed were Iceland and Japan. 

12 minutes ago, H2o said:

My cousin was in the Navy for 26 years. He said the two favorite places he was ever stationed were Iceland and Japan. 

I also thought Japan and S Korea were wonderful. I little too close to Lil Kim and China, though...also, Japan just feels like its gonna collapse into the Pacific at any moment.

52 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

she spit in his face twice which is simple assault.  and he probably wants to know if the chick has the rona.  she needs to learn how to act in society like the rest of us or be taken out of it. 

and am what she did was inappropriate and she shouldn’t have done that. A cop also shouldn’t have engaged with her like that to create that situation. If he does his job and just sits there, doesn’t engage her and start swearing at her, she doesn’t spit. Simple as that. Cops need to do their jobs and often that means be the bigger person and don’t engage.

• Like (+1) 1