Congrats Dems

RiotAct

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Please find one single post of mine that indicates any hate.

I don’t have the time to look this up, but your “Wuhan Flu” comments fit the bill for me. 

Beyond that, the election is over.  It’s time to count.  And when the count is over, hopefully civility and common sense prevails no matter the outcome. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Every day before today you and other Trumpies. Go and grab those posts yourself. I love that you guys want me to go back and look at your hatred. I know it b.c I had to deal with it in this forum.

You made the claim back it up

Rule #2

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t have the time to look this up, but your “Wuhan Flu” comments fit the bill for me. 

Beyond that, the election is over.  It’s time to count.  And when the count is over, hopefully civility and common sense prevails no matter the outcome. 

Never called it that

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

54 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

That is a big ask, the two party system and social media has ruined discourse in America. We legit need a third party for pragmatic moderates, we could come together and win every election.

Or a 3rd or 4th party.  Neither party represents the interests of the majority of the voters.  For me there were several Democratic primary candidates I would have voted for but one of them isn't Joe Biden.  He's simply a lifetime political grifter.  And I couldn't vote for Trump either.  He's a complete BS artist.  There are also a couple people in the party I might have supported. 

But the way it looks to be is Biden in the White House, the Republicans maintain the Senate majority, and the Democrats hold the House although it looks like they might lose about 10 seats from their current majority.  All this subject to potential changes as the counts get finished.  Expect court challenges and all sorts of legal maneuvers for the next couple months.  

I'll tell you who loves the results so far, Wall Street.  That should give us some clue about who is going to be sitting at the head table once again.  That never seems to change.  So what's changed at the core?   Nothing..

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Never called it that

Lies.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

It was "Kung Flu" which is worse IMO

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

They will, but it will def go to SC over the stoppage of counting last night and the mail-ins. Trump is an expert at being sued...

We know who won I think, but it will get vey ugly soon, and last for months before it is all settled.

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

They will, but it will def go to SC over the stoppage of counting last night and the mail-ins. Trump is an expert at suing...

We know who won I think, but it will get vey ugly soon, and last for months before it is all settled.

Why does a stoppage of counting matter?

Trump is good at suing people, but few of his lawsuits are actually successful. 

I am happy that Biden will win the White House...just to stop all the nonsense and get back some degree of normalcy.  I am disappointed that the Dems could not make a significant dent in the Senate.  However...Biden has always been known to reach across the aisle.  The only hope for this country to unify, will be for some solid attempts at bipartisan legislation to begin work on solving the problems of this country...the pandemic, health care, the economy and job creation, infrastructure, voting rights, etc.  Extremists on the right and on the left are going to have to take a seat and learn to compromise for the good of the country.  I just hope McConnell doesn't resort to his obstructionist tendencies to prevent any Biden successes.  It's not about winning...it's about governing, dang it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I am happy that Biden will win the White House...just to stop all the nonsense and get back some degree of normalcy.  I am disappointed that the Dems could not make a significant dent in the Senate.  However...Biden has always been known to reach across the aisle.  The only hope for this country to unify, will be for some solid attempts at bipartisan legislation to begin work on solving the problems of this country...the pandemic, health care, the economy and job creation, infrastructure, voting rights, etc.  Extremists on the right and on the left are going to have to take a seat and learn to compromise for the good of the country.  I just hope McConnell doesn't resort to his obstructionist tendencies to prevent any Biden successes.  It's not about winning...it's about governing, dang it!

If there is one thing that is absolutely known it is that he most definitely will do this.   McConnell is worse than Trump ever could be.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

They will, but it will def go to SC over the stoppage of counting last night and the mail-ins. Trump is an expert at suing...

Which doesn't make sense because if they stop counting now, Biden still has 270 votes. It's a stupid move. 

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

have you paid attention the last four years and what the democrats did?  Now all of a sudden people are supposed to act civil?   You think the republicans are gonna be like oh sure it’s all forgiven? 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Which doesn't make sense because if they stop counting now, Biden still has 270 votes. It's a stupid move. 

Stop the votes > throw out the uncounted > overturn WI, MI, AZ, NV in the court...

That's the hail Mary

Try anything except to let the people decide.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

So?????

You have no clue how this works do you?

Trump wants them to stop counting. 

If they stop counting votes with the RESULTS WE HAVE NOW, Biden wins enough states for 270 votes. 

Therefore, it would be foolish for Trump to demand them to stop counting votes.