Congrats Dems

RiotAct

Just now, Gene1973 said:

I just wish people on both sides could act less like the above. 

I think trash talk in sports is fine, but in politics it can be pretty bad for the human condition.  Especially on twitter and the like, forums are still waaay better for discourse IMO.

Social media just might be a great filter for the human species, we need to try to navigate through it more amicably.

So congratz Dems, your team won. See you in a couple years!

Stop all the sudden Trump loses and you decide to be "civil" after all the bull#### you people did in this forum. Trying to run out anyone who didn't support Trump. Expect 4 years of it coming right back to you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This forum might actually become a place again where people are not afraid to come and talk politics without being attacked for any opinions they have. Things are looking up, no more will the PPP be that scary place where only crazy people hang out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

This forum might actually become a place again where people are not afraid to come and talk politics without being attacked for any opinions they have. Things are looking up, no more will the PPP be that scary place where only crazy people hang out.

might start with certain people labeling entire political groups racist, anti woman bigots.  why dont we start there?

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

might start with certain people labeling entire political groups racist, anti woman bigots.  why dont we start there?

Trump and his supporters won't be doing that much longer. I already see Trumpies changing their toon as if they were brainwashed by Trump and it took this loss for them to snap out of it.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump and his supporters won't be doing that much longer. I already see Trumpies changing their toon as if they were brainwashed by Trump and it took this loss for them to snap out of it.

no, the left was doing that.  

Just now, aristocrat said:

no, the left was doing that.  

Keep pretending, Trumpies rule is over now hopefully things can be civil again. Trump destroyed this country pitting Americans against each other and he loved it. His abusive nature, he was anti women (Biggest vote against him women's vote) bigot, super racist. Now things can change, like I said I can see lots of Trumpies in this sub-forum alone being broken of Trumps Curse and actually turning back into someone who can have a conversation.

Well I guess you are the exception, I guess you want to go down swinging for the violence.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Keep pretending, Trumpies rule is over now hopefully things can be civil again. Trump destroyed this country pitting Americans against each other and he loved it. His abusive nature, he was anti women (Biggest vote against him women's vote) bigot, super racist. Now things can change, like I said I can see lots of Trumpies in this sub-forum alone being broken of Trumps Curse and actually turning back into someone who can have a conversation.

Well I guess you are the exception, I guess you want to go down swinging for the violence.

you are the one swinging right now. and proving my point

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you are the one swinging right now. and proving my point

Keep it up buddy, your abusive nature can not affect this forum no more.

You can wait all you want, Trump lost get over it. Your other Screen name @coltrane34 says all.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, Gary M said:

Please find one single post of mine that indicates any hate.

Every day before today you and other Trumpies. Go and grab those posts yourself. I love that you guys want me to go back and look at your hatred. I know it b.c I had to deal with it in this forum.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1