What are you drinking right now?

Royale with Cheese

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I crap bigger than you.

Do you mean to say that your craps are bigger than mine, or that’s your craps are bigger than my entire body? 

Either way, it might be the result of that water!

17 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I sense a little tension.   😆 

I think you guys should settle this with a "boat drink summit"... Just don't get carried away and have sex on a beach!

delish-191217-sex-on-the-beach-109-lands

Don’t threaten me with a good time! 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 11/27/2020 at 10:50 PM, stuvian said:

Moosehead Lager | Blog | Moosehead Breweries

'The Official Beer of University Students'...when the cheque or e.f.t. from the parents has come in...😁

Niagara College's Niagara on the Lake campus runs a good wines, spirits, and beer teaching program.  Besides giving the Bier Meisters the basics, they also let the students craft small batches of their own recipes; the recipes staying the property of the student that formulated it.  I am drinking a 'Sir Nigel Brown' nut brown ale very evocative of the British Isles.  Unfortunately, as the clerk at the campus store said, "don't get too attached to the small batch brews!"  Once gone, they're gone.

PSA growler from MadTree Brewing https://untappd.com/b/madtree-brewing-company-psa/535251     My friend gave me two pints while I stood at the counter (mask on) to appease me while he changed the keg.

@Gugny

Bulleit Rye shots. 

Gonna be a long night.

Gonna be a MUCH longer day tomorrow. Water and food.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

PSA growler from MadTree Brewing https://untappd.com/b/madtree-brewing-company-psa/535251     My friend gave me two pints while I stood at the counter (mask on) to appease me while he changed the keg.

@Gugny

Bulleit Rye shots. 

Gonna be a long night.

Gonna be a MUCH longer day tomorrow. Water and food.

Next year we need to hook up for a game, man.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.