NFL-related Covid News

Greg S
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please refer to @SDS pinned post

This is NOT a thread for general covid-19 discussion - state of the pandemic across the country, what death rate is currently etc etc etc

It is to discuss:
-NFL Covid Policy (with references, not your speculation about how they test or what you think they should do)

-Player test results

-How NFL covid results affects teams and games

16 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Watch our division clinching win take place on Tuesday with a 3:30 start time.

In the meantime, the Tennessee Titans have another positive test and the NFL has just decided to award them a win and put them on Time Out for 15 minutes.

• Haha (+1) 2

Strength and conditioning coach again..  Played out badly last time.  There could be some real disruptions to this Denver team tomorrow morning.  Clearly Denver is dealing with some bad karma this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

If Buffalo clinches the division tomorrow it might be wise to quarantine/rest key starters until the playoffs begin. Especially If the 1st seed becomes impossible to reach.

Players like Allen, Diggs and Beasley on O. Edmunds, White, Poyer and Hyde on D. 

I would...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

If Buffalo clinches the division tomorrow it might be wise to quarantine/rest key starters until the playoffs begin. Especially If the 1st seed becomes impossible to reach.

Players like Allen, Diggs and Beasley on O. Edmunds, White, Poyer and Hyde on D. 

I would...

interesting idea. I’d still play them in games,  but otherwise try to keep them away from everyone else.   i think allen and diggs are the 2 most important. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

2 seed would be a heck of a lot better than the 4 seed though 

Without the 12th man it becomes more about who the best or worst matchups for Buffalo is IMO.

Avoiding Chubb or Derrick Henry would be a good thing.

Playing them in bad weather conditions, not so good.

40 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I live in fear of Allen being put on the COVID list for the playoffs...

Ssshhhhh, we shalt not speak of this.....

So I guess depending on how the test go in Denver tomorrow will determine if the game gets moved? That's what I'm assuming anyways.