Trade AJ Klein for for a bag of donuts, a hot pretzel and a hot dog

The A.J. Klein Game

Klein had two sacks, including the nail in the coffin against the Seahawks. With 6:35 left in the game, Klein came in on a delayed blitz, sacked Russell Wilson, forced the ball out, and recovered it for Buffalo. It was a trifecta for Klein, who has been much-maligned in this space and around the Bills blogosphere. He hit Wilson at the two-minute warning to force an incompletion to cap off his fourth quarter. In all, Wilson was taken to the ground 16 times. That’s the most of any QB in 2020. Major kudos to defensive coordinator/assistant head coach Leslie Frazier and the Bills’ defense.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/11/8/21555353/takeaways-buffalo-bills-control-russell-wilson-en-route-to-big-win-over-seattle-seahawks

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Klein was never a pass coverage backer. Keep him around the line and he can make some plays. 

He's really slow to defend runs on the perimeter too, but if he can keep blitzing like that he'll have a place.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

He's really slow to defend runs on the perimeter too, but if he can keep blitzing like that he'll have a place.

That’s what I’ve been saying. Stop blitzing Edmunds up the middle he gets stuffed almost every time and let Klein do it. If you’re gonna lose a defender on a blitz it should be Klein. He was coming from all over today though. They really did a great job of moving guys around on both sides of the ball. Hate seeing Murphy and Addison dropping into coverage but Russ was as confused as you can make him today. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

For many of us that hot pretzel is tasting like crow.

No. Just used him in an advantageous role today. He's good when rushing evidently. Still cant cover. Looked like Edmunds and Klein had a nice confidence booster today. Loved it

1 hour ago, QLBillsFan said:

I’m guilty of hammering both Klein and Edmunds and I’m happy they shut my ass up!

They played great. Dont beat yourself up though. Still 7 more to go. We can look back in week 17

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

He has been terrible until today

Great game

This is how you use him, rush the passer leaving, him in space guarding slot wr or mobile tight ends is setting him up to fail

20 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

No. Just used him in an advantageous role today. He's good when rushing evidently. Still cant cover. Looked like Edmunds and Klein had a nice confidence booster today. Loved it

They played great. Dont beat yourself up though. Still 7 more to go. We can look back in week 17

They both played violent angry games today.

• Like (+1) 4