Trade AJ Klein for for a bag of donuts, a hot pretzel and a hot dog

19 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

Edmunds clearly had his best game of the season today, might even have been the best game of his young career.

Just hope that what we saw today from both Klein and Edmunds wasn't anomaly and they revert back the previous eight games because still think this team is going to need thier defense to round the corner to have any real chance in the playoffs.

That pressure game plan against Russ brings out the best in all our top defensive guys. Not only AJ and Edmunds but Hughes, Addison and Murphy, benefit from that aggressive style. The approach against Murray should definitely be the same.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.ad3da8318a0fe46c162ccba370c09686.png

Oh, and which defense is top-10 in sacks right now with 30? THIS TEAMS DEFENSE, baby.

"Has Not Aged Well" 🏆

You could pay off your mortgage if you put a few bucks on that before the season.

I’ll give them credit, we know what he can’t do (run and cover), but the coaches put him in a position to be successful. That’s what GOOD coaches do. 

Bender when you made this thread we are all right there with you based on his performance and our fondness of Doughnuts, pretzels and hot dogs. What a glorious name for a thread that so soon after the guy has become so solid for us. I love it! Go Bills! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Nice necro-bump.

Should warn against knee-jerk reactions and also point out that it often takes more time than we think to see how well a guy can fit a system. However, it won't. Making conclusions too early here is widely prevalent.

Edited by Thurman#1

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

Nice necro-bump.

Should warn against knee-jerk reactions and also point out that it often takes more time than we think to see how well a guy can fit a system. However, it won't. Making conclusions too early here is widely prevalent.

Well, I do feel like people have come full circle. Everyone seems to think Klein is amazing. But if he has a another bad game they'll crucify him again.

The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well he’s our sack leader with 5 and the team is on pace for around 46 sacks.  Not great, but also not horrible.  It would be nice to rack up the pace with a much more aggressive style than they started in the beginning of the season.

I think the Bills have found the best way to utilize his strengths. He has now become an asset for the team. 

• Like (+1) 2