Trade AJ Klein for for a bag of donuts, a hot pretzel and a hot dog

On 11/3/2020 at 11:44 AM, TN Bills Fan said:

Edmunds is a mess as well.  Regardless whomever is playing DT he constantly picks the wrong hole or over pursues in the hole.  Watch the Newton fumble-there is a lineman driving him backwards 5-10 yards.  He plays too upright.  Likely he has the wrong body type for the position.  Let Milano go.  He is a China doll.  Move Edmunds outside and sign or draft a true MLB.  

Your absolutely right about Edmunds I watch a lot of replay and he’s always running around like he’s lost or getting pushed around. I think he’s a bust I might be wrong but moving him want help what I’ve seen 

1 hour ago, 97bills said:

Your absolutely right about Edmunds I watch a lot of replay and he’s always running around like he’s lost or getting pushed around. I think he’s a bust I might be wrong but moving him want help what I’ve seen 

He needs to be in a position that accentuates his athletic ability. Less responsibility and thought process, and more playmaking is what he needs. Putting him at MLB and leader as a 20 yr old was not the spot for him. He should be wrecking ***** causing havoc.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Turk71 said:

He needs to be in a position that accentuates his athletic ability. Less responsibility and thought process, and more playmaking is what he needs. Putting him at MLB and leader as a 20 yr old was not the spot for him. He should be wrecking ***** causing havoc.

I just think Sean was extremely naive to think this teenage raw kid could just magically become Luke Kuechly over 2 years. And if you compound the fact that our coaches are very stubborn moving on from bad players (Peterman/Klein) then we could see them hang with Edmunds all the way to the end of his rookie deal. I don't need 5 yrs to tell me Tremaine is weak. But apparently they do. Probably justifying their 1st round pick? 

7 minutes ago, Nester said:

AJ with an amazing game right when we needed it. 

I was afraid his tape so far this year would have prevented him from getting an invite to a CFL camp once he's hopefully cut. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/3/2020 at 7:05 AM, benderbender said:

Knee jerk reaction time. Has McBeane and Co whiffed as badly on defensive talent as much as they seem to have on AJ Klein?

He’s got a 3 year 18 mil contract with 9.7 guaranteed and the only discernible highlight play he has made in hindsight was to not tackle Newton so he could get the ball punched out by Zimmer. 

GO BACK TO PLAYING MADDEN IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1