Ok This Dolphins talk is getting out of hand.

Protocal69

Tua Tagovailoa can do something in Week 11 that no rookie QB has done since Ben Roethlisberger in 2004
The Dolphins QB could put his name next to Big Ben's in the NFL record book

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tua-tagovailoa-can-do-something-in-week-11-that-no-rookie-qb-has-done-since-ben-roethlisberger-in-2004/

Tua has been so good that he's actually on the cusp of doing something that no rookie quarterback has accomplished since 2004. If the Dolphins beat the Broncos on Sunday, that means Tua would start his career with four straight wins, which is notable because that's only been done a total of five times in the Super Bowl era. 

He will be like other wookie QBs who lead teams with wins but was not reason why they won.

2. Dieter Brock, 1985: Started 7-0 with Rams (never played in the NFL again after 1985)
3. Mike Kruczek, 1970: Started 6-0 with Steelers (only started seven games in his career)

22 hours ago, Putin said:

Miami could easily lose the last 4 games 

KC , 
NE 

LV 

BUF 

I don’t see Miami winning more then 10 games this season and if they lose even one of the first 3 easy game on their schedule it’s over for them 

They could win them too.  They could win 3 and lose 1, win 2 and lose 2, lose 3 and win 1.

Good chance they'll be tied with us after tomorrows game, 6 wins in a row with a defense that's given up over 80 points less than we have .

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

I hope Denver pulls it off tomorrow to pump the brakes on this train

I will laugh my a**  off if Miami loses to Denver with a backup QB 

GO Broncos 

Edited by Putin

5 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

Their last 4 are certainly tough on paper, but if they win the next three as most expect and get to 9-3 never underestimate the power of momentum especially given their strengths on ST and Defense, turnover differential, point differential, etc. KC is the true measuring stick game that will determine if the Dolphins are an elite team/SB contender this year or probably just in the playoff mix like the Bills and many other 2nd tier teams.

The only thing that may truly derail the Dolphins historic run is if Tua gets hurt or starts to truly struggle and put the team in a tough spot with turnovers. But even going back to Fitz wouldn't be the worst option for them given how he's played there the last few years.

Bro, how is Miami on a “historic” run? What’s your definition of “historic”?

25 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is historical because Tua "won" first games as rookie.  See post above.

Love this thought from you, Limeaid. Yup, truly historic. 🤣

"He will be like other wookie QBs who lead teams with wins but was not reason why they won." Couldn't agree more, bro!

Sat down and watched the entire game.

Their offense is not good. Offensive line isn't good in pass pro or rush blocking. They have no speed or skill players that scare u. Tua seemed very hesitant. Its a bad offense.

They did get 2 big turnovers to keep them in it. The defense tackles well, but they honestly don't rush the passer very well. They blitz a ton and were getting caught up field in rushing plays. 

Fitz turns it over but moves the ball. Tua doesn't do either. The team I just watched? I can't see them winning any of their last 4 games against kc, ne, lv, or buf.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/21/2020 at 3:19 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

HIGH is the key word. 

Yeah, that’s why they call them high-deas... 

Yeah I even knew it was over before the game ended.  I even thought to myself as soon a Fitz was put in there he would throw a INT to kill any chance of them willing the game!!

Fitz just has to much faith that he can throw into any spot on the field and it Cost Miami....  Lol.

Gotta love being on a bye week and extending your lead in the division!!

23 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Sat down and watched the entire game.

Their offense is not good. Offensive line isn't good in pass pro or rush blocking. They have no speed or skill players that scare u. Tua seemed very hesitant. Its a bad offense.

They did get 2 big turnovers to keep them in it. The defense tackles well, but they honestly don't rush the passer very well. They blitz a ton and were getting caught up field in rushing plays. 

Fitz turns it over but moves the ball. Tua doesn't do either. The team I just watched? I can't see them winning any of their last 4 games against kc, ne, lv, or buf.

Watched the game too. Gross overreaction. 

It's the NFL. Gotta play well every week.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:54 PM, Doc Brown said:

Just to make everyone feel better according to ESPN DVOA the Dolphins have the easiest remaining schedule in the league.  Bills have the tenth easiest.

32. Miami Dolphins (6-3)

Adjusted DVOA of remaining opponents: -10.2%
Adjusted DVOA of past opponents: -3.1% (25)

Are you ready for Tua Tagovailoa, playoff quarterback? In particular, the Dolphins will play the league's easiest schedule of opposing defenses for the next seven weeks. Yes, the Dolphins have to play Kansas City in Week 14, but otherwise their schedule doesn't include any teams in the DVOA top 10. They get to play two of this year's worst teams in the next two weeks, traveling to Denver and then the Jets. DVOA thinks the Patriots (Week 15) are one of the league's weaker teams. Miami finishes with road trips to Las Vegas and then Buffalo, and while those might be winning teams, the Dolphins have the higher DVOA rating so far this season.

This aged well . . . For ESPN, not you Doc . . . 

On 11/21/2020 at 4:08 PM, klos63 said:

They could win them too.  They could win 3 and lose 1, win 2 and lose 2, lose 3 and win 1.

Good chance they'll be tied with us after tomorrows game, 6 wins in a row with a defense that's given up over 80 points less than we have .

Such a good chance Denver pretty much had their way with them all day. A microcosm of the Fish’s last few games minus the results on the scoreboard.

• Like (+1) 1