Ok This Dolphins talk is getting out of hand.

Protocal69

Miami could easily lose the last 4 games 

KC , 
NE 

LV 

BUF 

I don’t see Miami winning more then 10 games this season and if they lose even one of the first 3 easy game on their schedule it’s over for them 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Exactly!  It should keep everyone focused.  No coasting into the playoffs.

True. This team had 10 wins wrapped up by Week 14 last season. They let off the throttle when the division was still a possibility. They went on the road in the playoffs flat and on a 2 game losing streak and it hurt. Going into the postseason with momentum is always a good thing.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Let's worry about taking care of things ourselves.  I've always hated planning on, or expecting, another team to help us achieve our goals.

Im pretty sure  that’s what the team is doing but us fans we can root for a team we hate to lose especially during a bye week 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Putin said:

Two games in a close race make a huge difference 

I’m not saying two games doesn’t make a difference. I was saying that it’s not that much easier of a schedule when you have 12 out of 14 (the other 2 versus each other) games that are the same.

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

Figure they split and win the same (or buffalo wins 1 more even) common games.  Who's more likely to come out ahead at the end?  2 games can make a big difference.  

I see what you’re getting at. I realize two games can make a difference.

But your original point was about them having a much easier schedule. When 12 out of your 14 games are identical, the schedule is a little easier but not by a wide margin.

That said, maybe I misunderstood your point. While I’m not making a prediction, I think the dolphins will fade down the stretch and we won’t. But, I do think it will be tight for a couple weeks.

2 hours ago, jkeerie said:

They did catch Arizona at the right time.  Most of Arizona's starting backfield was out when they played them and were back when we played them last week.  Also we went into that game missing a few starters.  Miami is playing well...no argument.  They've also been relatively healthy while the Bills have been very beat up.  I'd also much prefer playing the Bengals and Jags versus the Titans and Steelers.  Bottom line, though, the Bills just need to take care of business in the games they play.  That's the only thing they can control.

Yep, I agree. As I shared with someone else, while I’m not making predictions, I believe the dolphins will fade a little bit and we’ll stay strong.

We’re just a better team than they are and we’re a better team than past bills years. I think it’s going to be tight for a couple weeks and then some separation will happen in the final quarter of the season. Although, I am hoping that the Broncos can beat them this weekend.

GO, GO Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

Figure it this way assuming teams split

Both beat jets twice (would be amazing for buffalo if gase were to pull a rabbit here and beat them... i honestly wouldn't be that surprised - they've playedbetter as the seasons gone along)

Both go 3-1 in the NFC

so now both teams are 5-2.  if they both split NE - thats 6-3 -- (This is a game buffalo can't afford to drop.  If NE beats miami and loses to buffalo that'd be the ideal scenario for separating the teams in the division)

Both lose to KC - 6-4.  Say Miami goes 2-2 in the AFC west (loses to KC and LV) and buffalo goes 3-1. 

Miami would be 8-6 with games against Jax/Cincy and buffalo 9-5 with games against Pitt and Tenn.  

Essentially - performing better against common opponents might still not be enough - as Miami's 2 non-common games are that much easier.  

I get where you’re going with this. Good thoughts!

And so you know, I do believe two games can make a difference. Like I shared with you in the other post, maybe I misunderstood, as I thought you were comparing the bills schedule vs. the dolphins schedule as a whole. If you compare it as a whole, I believe the bills have a little bit harder of a schedule. That said, to your point, two games, can make all the difference. Heck, one game can make all the difference.

Good back and forth, bro!

2 hours ago, Putin said:

Miami could easily lose the last 4 games 

KC , 
NE 

LV 

BUF 

I don’t see Miami winning more then 10 games this season and if they lose even one of the first 3 easy game on their schedule it’s over for them 

Well said. I have similar thoughts. I think it could be tight for a couple weeks and then we’ll gain some separation in the last quarter of the season.

6 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

If we beat em all then no worries.  Was is Gailey that said “ I expect to win them all”.  

Let me put it this way even if the Bills are to win the 6 remaining games I still I want the stinking fish to lose every game they play , weather they’re a threat to us or not and you can add the Patriots***** to that list 

Edited by Putin

Just to make everyone feel better according to ESPN DVOA the Dolphins have the easiest remaining schedule in the league.  Bills have the tenth easiest.

32. Miami Dolphins (6-3)

Adjusted DVOA of remaining opponents: -10.2%
Adjusted DVOA of past opponents: -3.1% (25)

Are you ready for Tua Tagovailoa, playoff quarterback? In particular, the Dolphins will play the league's easiest schedule of opposing defenses for the next seven weeks. Yes, the Dolphins have to play Kansas City in Week 14, but otherwise their schedule doesn't include any teams in the DVOA top 10. They get to play two of this year's worst teams in the next two weeks, traveling to Denver and then the Jets. DVOA thinks the Patriots (Week 15) are one of the league's weaker teams. Miami finishes with road trips to Las Vegas and then Buffalo, and while those might be winning teams, the Dolphins have the higher DVOA rating so far this season.

23. Buffalo Bills (7-3)

Adjusted DVOA of remaining opponents: -3.3%
Adjusted DVOA of past opponents: -1.2% (19)

The Bills' schedule so far was a little easier than average. Their schedule the rest of the way is a little easier than average. But the strength and weakness of that schedule flip. Things will get easier for the Buffalo defense (opposing offenses go from 10th to 27th) but will get harder for the Buffalo offense (opposing defenses go from 30th to 13th). Josh Allen has the second-toughest remaining fantasy schedule of any quarterback. Watch out for New England in championship week (Week 16). Even though the Patriots' defense has been very bad this year, the Patriots cut down on quarterback fantasy points because their rush-heavy offense reduces how many plays opponents can run. The Bills also have the worst fantasy schedule for tight ends, important for the people out there who have Dawson Knox in very deep leagues.

Other games to watch after this week's Buffalo bye include Week 14 at home against Pittsburgh and a Week 17 home contest with Miami that could decide the AFC East champion.

13 hours ago, Putin said:

Let me put it this way even if the Bills are to win the 6 remaining games I still I want the stinking fish to lose every game they play , weather they’re a threat to us or not and you can add the Patriots***** to that list 

Agreed.  If Miami and the Pats go 0-16 for the next decade that’s fine by me.    Ill let the Jets win a few just to keep it interesting. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Their last 4 are certainly tough on paper, but if they win the next three as most expect and get to 9-3 never underestimate the power of momentum especially given their strengths on ST and Defense, turnover differential, point differential, etc. KC is the true measuring stick game that will determine if the Dolphins are an elite team/SB contender this year or probably just in the playoff mix like the Bills and many other 2nd tier teams.

The only thing that may truly derail the Dolphins historic run is if Tua gets hurt or starts to truly struggle and put the team in a tough spot with turnovers. But even going back to Fitz wouldn't be the worst option for them given how he's played there the last few years.

So Miami game against the Chiefs will decide weather or not they’re Elite / SB contenders ?  Or the second tier teams like the Bills and everyone else ? 
AWESOME 👏 !!!