Ok This Dolphins talk is getting out of hand.

Protocal69

53 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Their point differential and DVOA have them right up there with the Chiefs and Steelers who are the two best teams in the AFC, and probably the NFL overall.

Personally I need to still see a little more but it's a safe bet that these metrics will continue to climb over the next 3 weeks as they get to 9-3 setting up a huge showdown with the Chiefs.

Gotta see a game where Tua has to carry the team before we can start throwing the E word around.  Idk if evidence supports they will keep climbing...most rookie qbs have the most success in their first few starts and defenses adjust.  They're also scoring defensive and special teams touchdowns at a ridiculous rate.  

So is the only thing that's really separating the Dolphins "soft" schedule and our "impossible" schedule the Steelers? They're very good and look tough to beat but the Fins still have the Chiefs. I'm not really seeing the great schedule disparity that others seem to be. Unless you're terrified of the 4-6 49ers, I guess? Fish still have the Chiefs, Raiders, Pats. We have the Steelers, 49ers, and Pats. Seems quite even down the stretch really.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

So is the only thing that's really separating the Dolphins "soft" schedule and our "impossible" schedule the Steelers? They're very good and look tough to beat but the Fins still have the Chiefs. I'm not really seeing the great schedule disparity that others seem to be. Unless you're terrified of the 4-6 49ers, I guess? Fish still have the Chiefs, Raiders, Pats. We have the Steelers, 49ers, and Pats. Seems quite even down the stretch really.

I tend to ignore all the schedule talk. It means almost nothing really. Media just run with narratives they want to be true. If you told me going into the BYE we would be 7-3 against Rams, Pats, Cards, Seahawks, Cheifs, Titans, Raiders, Dolphins, Jets x2 I would be quite happy. All that matters is how you play down the stretch, and down the stretch will be a January 3rd tilt possibly in blizzard conditions against a team the Bills must put in their place. It is our division and we are still in the drivers seat

Edited by DollaBills

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Same...this cardinals away game was the last unequally tough game we had left compared to their schedule id say.  Im a little confused at the schedule comparisons.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Poor Miami might have to face Denver's backup QB on Sunday.   I don't think Drew Lock is anything fantastic but ESPN said his ribs got banged up yesterday and he may not be able to play this week.

miami will beat any of the denver qbs doesnt really make a difference imo.  Miami is definitely going to win the next 2 games so we will need to come out of the bye and get a win over the chargers to maintain a division lead.

18 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

miami will beat any of the denver qbs doesnt really make a difference imo.  Miami is definitely going to win the next 2 games so we will need to come out of the bye and get a win over the chargers to maintain a division lead.

Miami is definitely going to win ??? If that’s how you feel then bet on it (bet the house on it ) put your money where your mouth is , 

15 hours ago, Nelius said:

Its fairly even down the stretch but I would much rather play the Bengals and Jaguars than Picksburgh and Tennessee.

24 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

So will the Bills.

6 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Some would call this a lucky break for the Fish, but Lock has not looked good at all in recent weeks and has been a turnover machine.

Either way this is a game Miami will probably win handily to add to their impressive resume of blowout/decisive victories.

Which impressive blow outs are you talking about ? 
the one against the Jets or the depleted 49’ers ? 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

So will the Bills.

This loss against the Cards really hurts I still haven’t ate since that Hail Mary , and I’m not trying to preach moral victory but I really believe this may be a turning point for the Bills I expect them to come out of the bye week and hit on all cylinders and finish the season at the worst 12-4  

AFC division champions 

GO Bills !!!

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Dolphins are among the conference and league leaders with blowout victories and 4 of their six wins have been by 10+ points.

Unfortunately the Bills have no such wins under their belt and the largest margin of victory has been 10 points twice (Jets & Seahawks).

The last few weeks the Dolphins have won by 3 and 8 points which may be a positive sign in hopes their winning way slow down but one of those games was against the same Cardinals team we just played who is presumably a top contender in the NFC.

The only thing impressive about the dolphins is they’re defense and special teams , if our defense and ST played like that we’d be 10-0 and would  beat EVERYONE by 20 points , so let’s not pretend that little midget and that offense is the reason Miami is winning, 

and BTW maybe it’s just me but I don’t consider winning by 10 points to be a blowout 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ogham26 said:

Still think Miami is the team that loses to the jets.  Just makes too much sense.

Denver needs to run the ball, and get back to basics.  Stop turning it over, and start getting after it on defense.  I know they suffered some injuries etc, but that team lacks any identity. They're currently the team that has the QB who dances funny.  

31 minutes ago, Putin said:

This loss against the Cards really hurts I still haven’t ate since that Hail Mary , and I’m not trying to preach moral victory but I really believe this may be a turning point for the Bills I expect them to come out of the bye week and hit on all cylinders and finish the season at the worst 12-4  

AFC division champions 

GO Bills !!!

Eat something! It wasn't even a playoff game, there's still more football to be played.

Edited by dneveu
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It’s been since 95. Brady finally leaves and the Bills become the favorite for the first time in forever. Start 7-2, lose a game like we did today and let the Dolphins somehow run you down....it won’t be received well. If it’s not going to happen this year, when is it going to happen?

95?  Why 95?  The Bills were competitive in 1995 and 1996, had a down year in 1997, a roller coaster year in 1998, an epically disappointing year in 1999 followed by a mediocre-at-best year in 2000.  In my view things started to be horrid in 2001 and that carried on until 2017.  But there's more to it than that.  The Bills were mostly worthless in the 1970s, 1982-1987 were pretty awful, and then you get the window of time I just stated -- where the organization fielded, year after year, a horribly coached team that was also mostly devoid of talent.

If you look at TBD early in the season, it seemed like a majority of the fans thought that the team was going to go 10-6 or 11-5 and would have a playoff win -- and that next year would be the SB year.  Could the Bills fall apart this season?  Of course, but I don't think so, as they've been way too competitive in most of the games this year, and even with missing pieces and inconsistent play.  Could the Bills win a playoff game this year then get bounced?  This is more the scenario I expect.

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

The only thing impressive about the dolphins is they’re defense and special teams , if our defense and ST played like that we’d be 10-0 and would  beat EVERYONE by 20 points , so let’s not pretend that little midget and that offense is the reason Miami is winning, 

and BTW maybe it’s just me but I don’t consider winning by 10 points to be a blowout 

Our own fans would also be talking about how we're a lucky team that isn't good if we were winning the way the dolphins are winning 🤣 if Josh doesn't throw for 300+ with 0 interceptions a win doesn't count

33 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Dolphins are among the conference and league leaders with blowout victories and 4 of their six wins have been by 10+ points.

Unfortunately the Bills have no such wins under their belt and the largest margin of victory has been 10 points twice (Jets & Seahawks).

The last few weeks the Dolphins have won by 3 and 8 points which may be a positive sign in hopes their winning way slow down but one of those games was against the same Cardinals team we just played who is presumably a top contender in the NFC.

Is a win somehow worth more when you blow a team out lol I just dont understand this logic...the bills couldve scored an extra 7-14 points in quite a few of their wins if they knew they needed to hit a certain margin of victory threshold to satisfy you haha

• Like (+1) 1

What’s impressive about Miami is their D which is top 6 for points allowed.. that’s huge it’s a lot easier to win when all you need is 21 points as opposed to Buffalo O that needs on average 27 points. The fact the Bills have only lost 3 games tells you how amazing the Bills O has been.

21 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What’s impressive about Miami is their D which is top 6 for points allowed.. that’s huge it’s a lot easier to win when all you need is 21 points as opposed to Buffalo O that needs on average 27 points. The fact the Bills have only lost 3 games tells you how amazing the Bills O has been.

I think teams playing catch up tend to help inflate points against IMO. 

42 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Miami has had the benefit of making teams one dimensional due to defensive touchdowns helping them build a big lead.  Maybe they will continue their great play going forward without that benefit we will all have to wait and see 🤣 i have a sneaking suspicion your pats are going to thrash them and may beat us too although I think we're a little bit better equipped since our qb has seen the pats defense quite a few times now 

Thats why all these 'dolphins are going to run the table' posts are making me scratch my head a little...I will take bill belichick with anyone on his roster over a rookie qb every single time 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

But but what happened to last year’s MVP ? 
Still never brought his team from behind and is now 

0-6 when trailing by 10 points , not very MVP like in my opinion 

and more then half of so called die hard Bills fans would have traded J Allen for him ( last year ) in a heart beat ... 

Edited by Putin