Just watch this quick video if your a Bills fan!!! Guaranteed you'll love it!!

JerseyBills

Regardless of anything else , this looks like a group of men that truly care and love each other. You can see pure joy in everyone of them!! 

I know this team has won ugly against inferior opponents but seeing this gives me real hope that this team can be a legit contender for a Lombardi. 

Do things need to be cleaned up? Yes

Would Pitt and KC beatvus right now? Yes

Do we have the talent on field and coaching to change that? I truly believe we do. 

McDermott has these guys zeroed in! Pure Joy. I love it! 

Enjoy!!!

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I love that sudden change in direction “who knocked that ball out?!”  

I love how McDermott just screams out of nowhere, you can tell Zimmer is a quiet guy,  you know this one was special to McD, him being 0-6 vs the Hoodie prior to this. 

My expectations are still SB or Bust

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I love how McDermott just screams out of nowhere, you can tell Zimmer is a quiet guy,  you know this one was special to McD, him being 0-6 vs the Hoodie prior to this. 

YEeh, it looked like Zimmer was embarrassed to be singled out, but then he knew it was his job to accept the love from his teammates.  Quite nice. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Regardless of anything else , this looks like a group of men that truly care and love each other. You can see pure joy in everyone of them!! 

I know this team has won ugly against inferior opponents but seeing this gives me real hope that this team can be a legit contender for a Lombardi. 

Do things need to be cleaned up? Yes

Would Pitt and KC beatvus right now? Yes

Do we have the talent on field and coaching to change that? I truly believe we do. 

McDermott has these guys zeroed in! Pure Joy. I love it! 

Enjoy!!!

This kind of stuff is what being a fan is about. Who da eff really cares how they won? They got the result we’ve all been asking for for two decades. 

4-0 in division. 5-2 in conference 6-2 in league. 

not a bad first half season. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
Because I’m bad at math
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This kind of stuff is what being a fan is about. Who da eff really cares how they won? They got the result we’ve all been asking for for two decades. 

4-0 in division. 5-1 in conference 6-2 in league. 

5-2 in conference. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

4-0 in division. 5-1 in conference 6-2 in league. 

Humble and Hungry!! Love that line. This video definitely put a smile on my face. This locker room is great. We do however need a little more talent and size at DT and LB. We are hurting at these 2 positions badly. I truly think a player or 2 who buys into this could put us over the top.  

• Like (+1) 1

I commented on the Bills IG where I first saw this and just said I love how much of a team they really are. There aren't any selfish guys who only care about personal stats. They lift each other up and genuinely want everyone to succeed. At the end of the day, they don't care who makes the play, just as long as the play gets made. Kinda reminds me of 2018 (I think?) where the sideline went nuts after Tawain Jones caught a short pass and converted on a big third down. I like that McDermott said they know they can do better. 

They have a solid group. They do miss Star for sure and I do hope to hear about Beane swinging a trade this week. But, I'm also aware that they might be a piece or two away from serious contention. They have the roster that can get you in the playoffs but it might not be a roster that gets you deep in the playoffs. I could be totally wrong, too. They could get hot like they were in September and start scoring 30 points a game again. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Great video, I watched it several times earlier today.  I couldn't make out what Zimmer says that made everyone go crazy.  Any translations?  It sounded like "I love you guys."

Definitely, love you , love you guys! 

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

" who saved our ass"......

I feel like the narrative is wrong that the "bills got lucky". 

You create your own luck. Zimmer wasnt' called up from the practice squad for no reason, and if he wasn't, maybe we would have lost.  So that's not luck, thats skill. The coach saw a need to make changes, made some, called a guy up he thought would offer something to the team, the guy made plays. (Really he almost won us the KC game too, Zimmer would be a LEGEND right now even more so.)

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

What are the guys chanting?  Is it "Beast"?

8 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

I feel like the narrative is wrong that the "bills got lucky". 

You create your own luck. Zimmer wasnt' called up from the practice squad for no reason, and if he wasn't, maybe we would have lost.  So that's not luck, thats skill. The coach saw a need to make changes, made some, called a guy up he thought would offer something to the team, the guy made plays. (Really he almost won us the KC game too, Zimmer would be a LEGEND right now even more so.)

McD in today's presser talked about how it's something they drill (both the punch-out and teaching guys "run to the ball" so they're in position to make a play)