NFL Trade Deadline Primer update on page 15

MAJBobby

10 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I saw a guy at CBS was suggesting Hayden, King, Sheldon Rankins and Jacob Hollister as good trade fits for the Bills.........he had King going for a 4th not a 6th.    Wonder if some of that was based on the rumors @MAJBobby was hearing.    

Personally.........I fix the passing game first.

The #1 personnel responsibility of an organization is to support its QB........once you start forgetting that you are in trouble, IMO.

12 minutes ago, delirious said:

Wow, would have liked Kwon Alexander in the Bills' LB room

So would I. Or Avery Williamson. Or Dunlap or Yannick, or Griffen. D King is now gone as well. 

We need to be calling about: Njoku, Takk McK, Alex Mack, Ertz, O Vernon, Kerrigan and Jack (if really available). 

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is there a list of Carolina Panthers who are on the block?  Is there any sense in looking at players from other teams?

Paradis if Morse is out

Burns - LB

Brown - DT

Thompson - LB

I would not take anyone else even if free. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Kwon is a nice get. Not sure why the Niners moved him. Also not sure how the Saints always find a way to squeeze the cap. Also I would like them to send us Trey Hendrickson. 

I'd agree.  Quality talent.  My guess is the team is selling before the injury grenade goes off in the enclosed space. 

He's had biceps and pectoral tears, and already one completely torn ACL.  My guess - he's got knee pain in the other one or the repaired one. 

I think over conditioning, or doing the wrong kind of conditioning in the spring where all these guys were working out in home gyms or whatever, has led to a lot of the knee issues you're seeing around the league.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ngbills said:

Paradis if Morse is out

Burns - LB

Brown - DT

Thompson - LB

I would not take anyone else even if free. 

Lol you don’t watch carolina much do you? Paradis is hot trash, we’d be better off letting lee smith play center. 
Burns is an elite talent and even if we offered a 1st they’d laugh at us. The just drafted brown. 
Shaq Thompson might be worse than Klein.