NFL Trade Deadline Primer update on page 15

MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I seriously doubt anything happens today. Beane seems happy with everything, and he gave away to much money for subpar talent, so he’s limited. 

I think we'd have to trade some of that subpar talent out at the same time as acquiring someone, unless that person we acquire is low cost.  Still hoping for a 1T DL and/or a real MLB.  

• Like (+1) 1

So disappointing we couldn’t get King. Even worse is the Titans got him for a 6th. He’s in his last year of his contract and salary impact would have been $1.1 million. He would have  instantly strengthened our secondary. Come on Beane get in the game. The current roster on defense isn’t going to cut it!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

So disappointing we couldn’t get King. Even worse is the Titans got him for a 6th. He’s in his last year of his contract and salary impact would have been $1.1 million. He would have  instantly strengthened our secondary. Come on Beane get in the game. The current roster on defense isn’t going to cut it!

He isn’t from Carolina so he doesn’t qualify for this team.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, cage said:

I wonder where Kiko ranks among the most traded players in NFL history.  Isn't this the 4th one??

Yep his 4th trade, and he isnt even playing right now.  he is on PUP LOL

11 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I hope we can get rid of say a Klein or Murphy.  At least get something for them.  

7 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

Absolutely no one is taking on their contracts.  We are stuck with Klein next year too

Klein contract is an easy move on from next year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/aj-klein-12429/#:~:text=A.J. Klein signed a 3,average annual salary of %246%2C000%2C000.

And Murphy's Contract is EASILY tradable.

Edited by MAJBobby