KD in CA

I'm a numbers guy so I always notice the numerical milestones....amazing the number of people still here after 19 years (and as many again who have been here almost as long).

How great to beat NE and Belichick straight up today.  Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'm a numbers guy so I always notice the numerical milestones....amazing the number of people still here after 19 years (and as many again who have been here almost as long).

How great to beat NE and Belichick straight up today.  Go Bills.

Happy 40K!! I’ve been gone more than around over the last 12 months or so. Sticking my toes back in the water.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Happy 40K!! I’ve been gone more than around over the last 12 months or so. Sticking my toes back in the water.

Picked a great time! The "Golden Tier Moderator Vacation Program" is thing of beauty, ain't it!  Refreshed after your sabbatical?  Schedule is getting harder and this place will get ugly. Hope you're fresh as a daisy! 😉 😜 

Congrats on the milestone.  I did some math and it is a little scary... based on 19 years and 40,000 posts you average about 6.25 posts per day.  On a very conservative estimate of 2 minute per post (1 minute to write and 1 more minute to read) you have spent at least 55.55 days on TBD.  

On a more aggressive estimate of 13 mins per post (1 min to write and 12 mins reading) that is 361.1 days on TBD.  Basically, one year of not sleeping and just posting and reading.  

Keep up the good work.  Remember the first 40,000 are the easy ones.  The second 40,000 are the challenge!

4 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

Congrats on the milestone.  I did some math and it is a little scary... based on 19 years and 40,000 posts you average about 6.25 posts per day.  On a very conservative estimate of 2 minute per post (1 minute to write and 1 more minute to read) you have spent at least 55.55 days on TBD.  

On a more aggressive estimate of 13 mins per post (1 min to write and 12 mins reading) that is 361.1 days on TBD.  Basically, one year of not sleeping and just posting and reading.  

Keep up the good work.  Remember the first 40,000 are the easy ones.  The second 40,000 are the challenge!

I nominate you TBD Controller. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.