Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, BobBelcher said:

Idk guess we could figure it out but that exact scenario I laid out probably has a 0.001% chance of happening in the first place lol

Yeah super tough.  Just hang around the board near the end of the game and well see what happens.  I think its much more likely were in the situation down more than FG (but less than a TD) under a minute and getting the ball.  

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

hawks have no rb's so that should mean we can just stick to stopping that pass game.   but jesus we cannot seem to get a healthy second db on this squad. we try every year and it never works out

Levi is healthy. He’s not great but tbh I trust him more than Norman 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

hawks have no rb's so that should mean we can just stick to stopping that pass game.   but jesus we cannot seem to get a healthy second db on this squad. we try every year and it never works out

Hyde coming back will help

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

This.

Though I might mention that the snark may not be strictly necessary, what?!

Point taken. 

I guess getting on the staff for going all out to beat NE hit a nerve.  It is exactly what I thought they should have done.  Huge game, huge win.

It should also be to Milano's credit to go out there when he obviously was not 100%.  Team player.

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Levi is healthy. He’s not great but tbh I trust him more than Norman 

Oh, yes. I'm guessing Beane and McD. had Norman in mind strictly for nickel or dime, not CB. He can't cover the long speed anymore. I wonder if he can replace Tauron at nickel, though. 

10 minutes ago, Fred Slacks said:

Ford a full participant today....  

one can only hope. Plus John Brown. It’s about time the Buffalo Bills offense get their groove back!

Might miss Morse but feel like Mongo did a good job last week. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

RUSS GETS COOKED

LET'S COOK RUSS

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can’t remember the last game we had our starting secondary... week 4? When did Levi hurt his ankle...

Raiders game

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If that's the case, I would like to see Ford & Boettger be our starting Guards. Bench Winters.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

Oh they’re definitely beatable, but if - for instance - we have a 5 point lead kicking off to the Seahawks with 45 seconds and 0 time outs remaining, I am betting on Russell Wilson. And if they have more time / time outs then just forget it.

With 10 4th quarter Wins to his credit in 2.5 years, the very same can be said about #17.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Just in last weeks game mind and with a run-heavy game plan, but TBH I thought Mongo outplayed Morse.  I did.  He played like his pants were on fire and pancaking people would put it out.

I think Morse has struggled a bit in the run game at center, and even been pushed back in the passing game at times (though of course one doesn't know what the assignments were and perhaps he was covering for someone else)

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just in last weeks game mind and with a run-heavy game plan, but TBH I thought Mongo outplayed Morse.  I did.  He played like his pants were on fire and pancaking people would put it out.

I think Morse has struggled a bit in the run game at center, and even been pushed back in the passing game at times (though of course one doesn't know what the assignments were and perhaps he was covering for someone else)

I'm with you on this. Mongo seems like he's better at taking people out than Morse has been. Can't really fault Morse though since Mongo has been out all season. 

I'm guessing having him in there will help him out when he returns. 

Edited by The Wiz