Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone is drooling over the Seahawks receivers. I’d rather have the 3 guys we have 

I love the Bills wr group, but DK and Lockett are ridiculously good this year and Moore has played incredibly well. They mesh very well with Russell. It’s a pretty tight comparison.

22 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone is drooling over the Seahawks receivers. I’d rather have the 3 guys we have 

When healthy, agreed.   But it’s close, and Brown has been hurt for about a month now. 

18 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

When I rewatched the game vs the Pats, you could see how Milano missed tackles because he couldn't reach out or extend his upper body.  It's best they sit him.  

Yeah I think they feel a healthy LB, though less talented, is going to be at least as effective as an injured Milano plus Milano can get the rest he needs 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I think they feel a healthy LB, though less talented, is going to be at least as effective as an injured Milano plus Milano can get the rest he needs 

I imagine they keep him out next week too with the bye on deck.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I love the Bills wr group, but DK and Lockett are ridiculously good this year and Moore has played incredibly well. They mesh very well with Russell. It’s a pretty tight comparison.

It's really tough to say. The Seahawks receivers are good. But Russell Wilson seems to make guys look a lot better with his ridiculous accuracy, esp deep-ball accuracy. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yeah, this is a loss. We are having issues against mediocre teams.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wow!  I just looked at their schedule and they've pretty much played everyone close.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And they are all bad teams except the one that they lost 

Ya. The Vikings should have flat out beat them if they just kick the chip shot. Seahawks haven’t had a very tough road to 6-1 

cam Newton hasn’t thrown on anyone this year and he carved them up even when they had adams on the field. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tuel Time said:

Seahawks are beatable. Their D is terrible. Bills are beatable too. Hopefully we get a good game.

Oh they’re definitely beatable, but if - for instance - we have a 5 point lead kicking off to the Seahawks with 45 seconds and 0 time outs remaining, I am betting on Russell Wilson. And if they have more time / time outs then just forget it.

10 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Oh they’re definitely beatable, but if - for instance - we have a 5 point lead kicking off to the Seahawks with 45 seconds and 0 time outs remaining, I am betting on Russell Wilson. And if they have more time / time outs then just forget it.

I'd take that scenario right now if it was offered up. I'd take it every game, every year. 

• Like (+1) 1