Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Play like we have nothing to lose

exotic blitzes and be aggressive on defense, on offense let Allen get going early. If we go into this game with a conservative mindset and play not to lose Seattle will roll us over 

Will McD ever get off the conservative approach? I hope so, because you’re right. This is the way to victory. 

No expectations here. 

This week was the most important game. We keep winning in conference and in the division things should be ok. If we lost I’d be more freaked out for Seattle. 

It would be nice to get a victory against a good Seahawks team. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

Will be curious to see the line, probably at least 8 point Seahawk favorites.

But yes this week will be very dismal in terms of a reality check and back to another Titans/Chiefs type of outing from this team.

Snacks Harrison and Carlos Dunlap will also likely be making their debuts against the Bills which will help their defense against Allen and this offense.

Lmao!!

8 point favorites haha. Between this and you thinking the bills will only be favored vs the chargers the rest of the season it's obvious you have a 0 IQ when it comes to football and betting lines. 

You are embarrassing yourself. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Im actually not all doom and gloom about this game. Seattle is a more extreme version of us-- lights out offensively with a superstar MVP QB and the worst defense in the league. A shootout might be the only way to get the W here

Going to have to put up 30+ to win. That's just how you have to beat the Seahawks. They are too good offensively. Much like the Chiefs you just have to how your defense can get a key turnover or stop them just enough and hope your offense can put up a big number. 

Either way this should be a fun game. Bills are still in a decent spot if they lose but it would be nice to see them get that so called signature win

12 hours ago, kkim0904 said:

Scary... Metcalf 230 pound running 4.30...

Anyone think he is using, 💉asking for a friend...😁

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

Will be curious to see the line, probably at least 8 point Seahawk favorites.

But yes this week will be very dismal in terms of a reality check and back to another Titans/Chiefs type of outing from this team.

Snacks Harrison and Carlos Dunlap will also likely be making their debuts against the Bills which will help their defense against Allen and this offense.

after your GREAT prediction of 

pats*** - 42

Bills - 10  

You still talking sh*t ?? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Now that I've had a little while to calm down from today's emotional roller-coaster ride, I actually feel good about this game.  Do I think we'll win?  I can't say that I do, however it certainly can be done.  Seattle has already proven that their defense is suspect. The additions they've made have been upgrades on paper, but the bottom line is they can be scored upon, from the ground AND through the air. 

Someone mentioned in another thread that perhaps now that Buffalo has gotten the proverbial monkey off their back by beating New England today, that they may be able to settle down a bit, and play looser.  I can definitely see that being the case.  Having Brown back in the lineup and at 100% was immediately noticeable today, IMO, and finally getting the running game going was very encouraging, considering that NE's strength on D was stopping the run.  Feliciano was a sight for sore eyes, and we are a COMPLETELY different team with him in there.  I expect to see more of the same next Sunday, and I know Allen will be able to capitalize on some play-action.  I think this is the week we finally get our offense clicking on all cylinders.  

The defense though.....Russell Wilson at this point in the season is the unanimous MVP and it's not close, and if we couldn't stop Cam Newton, two future used car salesman and a FedEx delivery driver,  I don't have alot of faith in us stopping Russ & Co.  If Josh Allen plays his best football, a shootout is my hope for us to sneak away a victory.  Either way though, a loss to an NFC opponent, specifically a team as good as the Seahawks, isn't that bad.  But I'd love to see us steal one like this to give us wiggle room down the home stretch if we were to lose one we should've won...gonna be a great game and I'm pumped regardless.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1