Predict 2nd half of season

Doc Brown

48 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

we almost have to have this outcome. There may be no room for error to drop a game we should win.

So far this year, this team has won every game it “should” have won— which is a great testament to the entire team and especially the coaches. we just need to keep doing this. 

We only need to win the division. Honestly if Tua plays the way he did today 9 wins will get it done.

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

we almost have to have this outcome. There may be no room for error to drop a game we should win.

So far this year, this team has won every game it “should” have won— which is a great testament to the entire team and especially the coaches. we just need to keep doing this. 

IDK, I feel like we "should" have beat the Titans. A lot of poor execution that game.

43 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I said 7-9 after a similar exercise a few weeks ago but since we beat the Pats today we might go 8-8 since I thought this would be a loss.

Upcoming schedule is simply brutal and I thought the only possible win and game will be favored in is the Chargers but man does that team and QB look good today and wouldn't be surprised if they came into Buffalo and destroy this team.

8-8 could win the division

43 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

SF has looked bad in half of their games.  That's a very winnable game.

Ya don’t understand why so many people are saying that is an automatic loss. They have a lot of injuries and Jimmy g is not good. 

41 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Broncos aren't half bad an their win in NE was far more impressive than us beating them at home today. Playing in Denver will be tough especially with what might be very brutal weather in late december there.  Either way they will be playing spoiler along with the Pats late in the season.

And yes we do get the Dolphins again but as I've mentioned in other threads discussing the topic I don't think they will even need the game and will have the division clinched by then. But if the game still has meaning for seeding and possibly preventing the Bills from making the tourney as a wildcard boy would that be something for them to come in and hand it to this team.

Just how often do you smoke 8-ball and/or crack? Asking for a friend. 😃 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bills will either go 4-4 or 5-3 to end the season. Likely losses against Seattle and the Steelers. Toss ups against the 49ers and Cardinals and 4 games the Bills should be favored in against the Broncos, Chargers, Pats and Fins. If the Bills can split the toss up games, and take care of 3 out of 4 if the favored games that puts them at 10-6 and likely good enough to win the division and certainly good for a spot in the expanded playoffs.

Getting a spli in the next 2 games is critical. Got to hit 8-3 in my opinion to set the team up for a good stretch run and clinch playoffs and possibly the division before week 17.

We win at least four more games, and the AFCE title. 

Go Bills!!!

Arizona is beatable, despite their record.  As for Seattle, Metcalf is better than the second coming of Megatron (Calvin Johnson), as he is faster by a lot and just as big.  No answer on the D for that imho.  Frisco and Pittsburg will be tough....but, I think Pittsburg can be beat.  And, the NFL is a marathon, who knows what knee capping injuries will befall us or the opposition.  Anybody who looses a QB will be up for the taking.  On the whole, I think 4-4 is a good bet.........5-3 is pretty optimistic imho.  Go Bills

27 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

8-8 could win the division

We beat the pats and the dolphins and we are in, and we have the title. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

10-6

Seahawks - L

Cardinals - L

Chargers - W

49ers - L

Steelers - L

Broncos - W

Patriots - W

Dolphins - W 

You really went out on a limb there.  Let me see... so we lose to all the decent teams and beat the bad ones.  Cool take. 

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

10-6 and no better.

We're not beating Sea, SF, Arz or Pitt. Maybe very close "cardiac ugly" wins against Chargers, Denver, NE & Miami. We'll win the AFCE but depending on who we draw could be in trouble. After these last 4 weeks my level of optimism for this team has been hit hard.

Seattle is a win.  Then we go from there.....

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Seattle: L - Though I'm not convinved. Shootout, could go either way. 

Arizona: W - I like our chances here. These two games will put Josh back in the MVP conversation.

Bye: W - I didn't like the late bye in April, now I do. Give me 7-3 into the bye and a chance to get healthy for the stretch run. 

LA Chargers: W - Herbert's amazing, but we'll come out strong from the bye and our defense will begin a late season surge.

49ers: W - Run defense will struggle, but look at what Seattles passing game is doing to them. 

Steelers: L - I think this could go either way (I genuinely don't see any clear wins on our schedule) but I think the physicality of the Steelers defense will get the better of us. 

Broncos: W - Seems like a defensive struggle, but could turn into a similar result as last year 20-3 or something along those lines.

Patriots: W - Full rebuild mode coming for the Pats. Their will to play will be even more broken, I doubt Cam is playing, Stidham is worse. 

Dolphins: W - We play this game for an outside chance at homefield, which we miss, but we come out and win trying to get there.

12-4, number three seed behind Chiefs and Steelers (titans fall off down the stretch). We host the Ravens in Wildcard round. 

The Bills are hungry for a bye. Hopefully the Bills can split the next two games and go 7-3 into that bye. This it just seems like the Bills are more banged up than they were in other years. 

Milano and Edumonds were hurt week 1 and both have missed time and regressed. Mongo started the year hurt, John Brown has been banged up, Tre got banged up and missed a week, Levi and Hyde are banged up. Ford is banged up. Now Mitch is likely missing at least a few weeks.

It seems like each week guys are getting hurt consistently. I think this week about half way in would have been a good time for a bye week but 2 weeks down a week off might be what hopefully gets the team going. 

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You really went out on a limb there.  Let me see... so we lose to all the decent teams and beat the bad ones.  Cool take. 

I don't even know why people are so pessimistic about the 49ers game. Seems like a 50/50 type game. The 49ers this season aren't very good

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I don't even know why people are so pessimistic about the 49ers game. Seems like a 50/50 type game. The 49ers this season aren't very good

I mean there were people pessimistic about every game this year.  There are always those few.