Watching the Seahawks and 49ers game..

Seattle defense is bad, from what I’ve heard/seen, although they are getting Jamal Adams back. Best chance is we win in a shoot out. Hopefully Allen comes locked and loaded because anyone that thinks our defense is stopping the best QB in the league and their high flying air raid, is grossly overdosed on bath salts. 

23 minutes ago, Beast said:

Metcalf is going to serve White lunch next week.

Considering we never play man to man next week should be difficult to watch. 

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

White has been served lunch every week except for maybe this week. I wouldn't be surprised if White fakes a injury this week.

I've never seen a pro bowl shutdown corner look so mediocre this year. Maybe he should have opted out?

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The Seahawks are friggen good. Bills are gonna have a really hard time next week. Bills biggest advantage is this is a home game 

I disagree to an extent. The home advantage doesn't exist too much IMO with no fans.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I disagree to an extent. The home advantage doesn't exist too much IMO with no fans.

Maybe, only thing I'd argue is I don't think any Seahawks players have ever played in Buffalo. I'm sure there's some small advantage there, as small as it might be 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

It really doesn't matter when your QB continues to panic and take off from a clean pocket like Allen has the last 4 games. It's almost like he forgot there are other players to throw the ball to besides Diggs.

I still blame Daboll though because he's one of the worst OC's in the league but at least he didn't try any of the jet sweep garbage today which helped this team get lucky and win.

You really need to change your username

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Maybe, only thing I'd argue is I don't think any Seahawks players have ever played in Buffalo. I'm sure there's some small advantage there, as small as it might be 

Ya as well as the travel. Always hard for west coast teams to travel east with the 3 hour time change.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Seahawks are terrible against the rush and pass.  Legit bottom 3 defense in the league.  AZ beat Seattle with heavy blitz package but New England almost beat them by dropping a ton of guys in coverage.  

Defense needs to play bend but don't break and the offense needs to put up points early and often.  

Seattle may be the best west coast team playing early east coast games of all time.  But sooner or later that may catch up to them.  

Only way Buffalo wins is to be +2 in the turnover margin and win TOP by 4 minutes or more.