Miami is not winning the division

Buffalo is going to win the division this year, I’m sorry Tua was 12-22 93 total passing yards 1 td and 1 strip sack fumble. Tua looked bad in that game, granted he’s a rookie but he looked almost ej manuel bad. I can see them going back to Fitz quickly. Miami’s defense and running game is good though they’ll compete for a wild card

• Like (+1) 1

Miami is looking pretty impressive. I will say that. I think we need to tighten things up to win the division, but its definitely ours to lose. 

On a side note. Would you swap McDermott for Flores for HC? I'm on the fence. Ive been impressed with Flores.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Buffalo is going to win the division this year, I’m sorry Tua was 12-22 93 total passing yards 1 td and 1 strip sack fumble. Tua looked bad in that game, granted he’s a rookie but he looked almost ej manuel bad. I can see them going back to Fitz quickly. Miami’s defense and running game is good though they’ll compete for a wild card

If they went back to Fitz, they would be doubling down on the bad decision to bench Fitz in the first place...

I'd be fine with that, considering the negative long-term implications that could result.

TheTua didn't exactly wow today.  The defense & ST beat the Rams today.  Our next 5 games are going to be tough and yes this includes the Chargers. We've barely beaten 2 of the worst teams in the NFL.  The Bills have several issues that need repairing. We're a 6-2 team with a minus differential.  Yikes

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

TheTua didn't exactly wow today.  The defense & ST beat the Rams today.  Our next 5 games are going to be tough and yes this includes the Chargers. We've barely beaten 2 of the worst teams in the NFL.  The Bills have several issues that need repairing. We're a 6-2 team with a minus differential.  Yikes

We’ll start blowing people out after we win the afc East for the first time since I have no idea. 

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Miami is looking pretty impressive. I will say that. I think we need to tighten things up to win the division, but its definitely ours to lose. 

On a side note. Would you swap McDermott for Flores for HC? I'm on the fence. Ive been impressed with Flores.

Flores runs a 3-4 we don’t have any 3-4 players 

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I mean I don't disagree with the overall point but we will be the last game of the year for him.

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

McDermott and Flores are really similar quantities to me. I like them both as HC. Both believe a lot in culture, family, etc. If you don’t like that from McDermott than you won’t like Flores.

Flores is also 0-3 against McDermott and according to many here McDermott should be fired... so I’m not sure many CAN make the argument for Flores because of the stances they take regularly. 

I think Flores is there for a long time and McDermott is here for a long time. We forget that McDermott did similar things to what Flores is doing early on - getting a poor roster to over perform. 

Although this Miami team is pretty talented, but last year they were not. 

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Comparing Tua to EJ, after one game?

😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I didn’t see the game. But there is no way you can judge a Rookie QB after his first game. We play them in week 17. I suspect he will be a much different player then. 

I do too. Keep taking the hits he took today and he will be on IR.