Edmunds on last play...

BillsMafi$

5 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Wynn never touched him until after Burkhead releases him...  look at the second view, from the sideline ground level. Wynn is in pursuit the entire time but is 2-3 yards away until Burkhead releases the Wynn comes up....

Wynn engages him 2x

the first time its almost simultaneous with Burkhead and then the second time its when hes 2-3yds away. But the first contact is Wynn and Burkhead at the same time which is what drives Edmunds back a few yards; its that second engagement that youre focusing on. It wasnt burkhead alone that drove him back initially 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He's not good. Anyone who watches good MLBs and takes off the rose colored glasses, stops making excuses about injuries (the injury makes him make bad decisions?), and honestly assesses this dude knows he's not good. Physical freak, mentally not up to the task.

2 minutes ago, zonabb said:

He's not good. Anyone who watches good MLBs and takes off the rose colored glasses, stops making excuses about injuries (the injury makes him make bad decisions?), and honestly assesses this dude knows he's not good. Physical freak, mentally not up to the task.

Exactly.  If he is hurt and he's so valuable to the defense, let him heal up so he can dominate in the playoffs.  He plays stiff and he's not a hitter or a good tackler.  He's always out of position and he doesn't close.  He's basically useless.

I'd say it doesn't look quite as bad on replay as it did live; I thought he'd been bounced again and was cussing until I saw the ball on the ground.

I'd also say that was NOT the only time it happened this afternoon; he got taken for some rough rides today.

Damn, some of you guys are looking for anything. Edmunds has been disappointing but here he was double teamed and sometimes the other guys just happen to get better leverage and do a good play.

Makes me appreciate Zimmer's 'winning hand of God' even more. What a great play!

2 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Maybe all the defensive experts among Bills fans finally are realizing the value of Star. 

I was never a star hater but I was definitely never impressed or thought he was a key player. Apparently I was wrong, a hole stuffer was extremely valuable to this D

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

whatever you want to argue its pretty clear we need new LB's,  two of them. 

Beane needs to fix the mess he has put us in at the trade deadline. 

This 6-2 mess is really bad. Hopefully they don't keep it up, I can't stand the thought of it.

58 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

With what cap money?

He's been so careless with the cap. Dude is clueless when it comes to building a team. 

Needs to go. Along with Edmunds, McDermott, Norman, Murphy, Morse, Winters, Klein, Johnson, Hyde, Poyer, Terry Pegula, John Murphy, Chris Brown and Dan Evans (VP of Information Technology). Am I missing anyone?

Oh wait Michelle Schrum... the Human Resources Generalist. She has to be the reason why McDermott claps so much... he's doing it so he doesn't get a complaint from someone to HR! Schrum is really causing issues in the organization.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Man, some of you guys are just pitiful. Can’t enjoy a win at all? You only watch to find stuff to cry about don’t ya? So Edmunds is playing bad, we all get it. Do we need multiple posts whining about it? Do we need to post it in every thread? What’s your alternatives since you hate the kid now and don’t want him playing? Matevich? Klein? Andre Smith? It’s easier to understand the constant whining when there’s a capable player maybe riding the bench, but there’s nobody else to put out there. Gonna have to ride it out and see if he can improve some things in his game. 

You know you don't have to participate in threads you don't personally approve of, right?

And what is it with the "anti-whiner" crowd here?  You realize you're whining too, right?

When did whining about people discussing football become a thing?

At least folks "whining" about the team are actually commenting on football, which is why we're here.

These comments complaining about other fans are just idiotic and contribute nothing to the conversation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2