Eating crow...DK Metcalf is a freak and a phenomenal talent

Big Turk

22 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I wasnt anti metcalf

I was pro offensive line

but here Cody Ford sits hurt while Metcalf has been making plays soooo

The Bills are better without Cody Ford, compared to Feliciano, Boettiger, and even Winters.   If Morse is out for an extended period, it will be interesting to see if they put Ford in.

17 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I said he would be on Draft night and we took Ford who looks very average,  the guy has freak skills.  Wilson has already stated he thinks he could be one of greatest of alltime if he stays healthy.  

seemed obvious he could be special 

Seemed clear if they both hit their potential DK would be a bigger impact

seems like young OL take awhile to develop with lack of contact outside games.

based on those 3 items I was very ok with taking the shot at DKs upside. Such is life. Beane will hopefully get it right more often than I will when we disagree.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Q: would you have taken him over our milk carton DT?

In hindsight, absolutely. 

I try not to get into the hypotheticals of who we could have had instead of who we ended up with...it’s never apples to oranges...but that being said, all I know is, this dude is a BEAST!!!!

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

In hindsight, absolutely. 

I try not to get into the hypotheticals of who we could have had instead of who we ended up with...it’s never apples to oranges...but that being said, all I know is, this dude is a BEAST!!!!

With every one of these threads, I am vindicated. Love it.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Say that again for those in the back.

Aren't you embarrassed to be posting from two separate accounts just to try and draw attention to yourself?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

With every one of these threads, I am vindicated. Love it.

Wasnt that you beating the Ed Oliver Hate Drum? Are you still playing that tune? 

Not sure who we could have had instead, but probably, again, you could find someone more qualitatively important to a team

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Wasnt that you beating the Ed Oliver Hate Drum? Are you still playing that tune? 

Not sure who we could have had instead, but probably, again, you could find someone more qualitatively important to a team

He shows up every week to hate on Oliver (who had a really good game) and hype up Metkalf.  Never mind they could’ve had both, the crusade continues.

7 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Nah. And if you think I care about having admirers, little man, you can think again. Though I doubt that'd help.

I only care about being right.

Congrats, but how many others have you been wrong about that you haven't piped up on?