Eating crow...DK Metcalf is a freak and a phenomenal talent

Big Turk

I was of the opinion Metcalf would be like David Boston and lift himself out of the NFL but he has turned into a freak and a phenomenal talent...

Just watched him take a 5 yard shallow cross to the house from 46 yards out and basically outran the entire SF defense to the far sideline and turned it upfield for a TD...Unbelievable.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

I was of the opinion Metcalf would be like David Boston and lift himself out of the NFL but he has turned into a freak and a phenomenal talent...

Just watched him take a 5 yard shallow cross to the house from 46 yards out and basically outran the entire SF defense to the sideline... Unbelievable.

Wasn't that awesome? That was all OMG catch and run 👍

Edited by Rick 'r Mortis

13 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Just watched him take a 5 yard shallow cross to the house from 46 yards out and basically outran the entire SF defense to the far sideline and turned it upfield for a TD...Unbelievable.

I said he would be on Draft night and we took Ford who looks very average,  the guy has freak skills.  Wilson has already stated he thinks he could be one of greatest of alltime if he stays healthy.  

30 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I had the exact same thoughts and comparison to Boston.  However, like most players in the draft, many teams passed on him and for good reason.  With the drafting success rate, you end up being right a lot more than you are wrong.