Best thread I have ever read...Pats-Bills postgame thread on Pats message board

Big Turk

6 minutes ago, Groin said:

Pats' fans, and I say this is a WNY native who's lived in New England for a long time, are the biggest whiners on the planet.

You should've seen that forum during Deflategate, when they were talking about the 1st, 4th, and 6th amendments.  I never knew there were that many constitutional lawyers here!

Nice.  I'm watching one of the fan based post game shows you can find on YT.  They're pretty impressed that the Bills decided to pound the rock using outside zone simply because the Pats are awful at defending it. 

• Like (+1) 1

I listened to the Pats*** post-game show on the the way home from watching the game at a local eating and drinking establishment.  The comments were glorious.  The hosts were apoplectic and callers were calling for Belichik to be fired and for the Pats*** to tank their remaining games so they can get a quarterback in next years' draft.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

I listened to the Pats*** post-game show on the the way home from watching the game at a local eating and drinking establishment.  The comments were glorious.  The hosts were apoplectic and callers were calling for Belichik to be fired and for the Pats*** to tank their remaining games so they can get a quarterback in next years' draft.

They've had it so good for so long slightest bit of adversity is magnified 1000x and they have no idea how to react. I would expect alcoholism to skyrocket in that region shortly. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

They've had it so good for so long slightest bit of adversity is magnified 1000x and they have no idea how to react. I would expect alcoholism to skyrocket in that region shortly. 

True.  Zolak, their radio color guy must have been hilarious.  He is insufferable.

22 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Imagine if McDermott tried an onside kick that failed & NE marched right down the field & scored, then at the end of the game trailing by 3 and already in FG range Josh fumbled the ball.  The torches & pitchforks would be out all over this board.  

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I read on here that we got badly out-coached.