Josh Allen - week EIGHT report card

rayray808

20 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

The bad: The INT was a miscommunication with Diggs, and Stefon was event seen on the sideline telling Josh "my bad". That game swung the momentum and brought the Pats back in it, but again it was not Josh Allens fault at all so it shouldn't count

GO BILLS!

The defender his Diggs outside area 5 yards from line of scrimmage pushing Diggs outside when Allen was throwing it inside.

Referee should take part of fault.

I would say a solid B, the rookie should've had that TD catch and Diggs was in the wrong on the INT. Allen made enough plays to win with his legs and arm to keep us in the game on a crazy weather day. The Defense on the other hand has all F's this season, they are so bad that I have stopped watching them play. 

32 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I love Josh but I think A is a bit generous.

I would say B- or B at best.

You are certainly right about NE respecting his arm though as it did open up the running game .

If we can keep running the ball like that the passing game will be back like week 2

Largely the only issue people have here is with the 18 attempts. Josh stayed patient, the Bills attacked New England's weakness and the offense worked. 

Unfortunately Davis dropped a TD pass, also.

The best thing I saw from Josh today were his audibles. The run play to Moss before the TD and the screen pass to John Brown were good examples of pre-snap recognition from Allen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Whatever grading system the OP is basing his/her grades on is giving me whiplash. Geesh!

Josh was a B today. He did what he needed to do. Thought the long ball to Diggs should have had a hold called and the would-have-been TD to Davis should have been a TD. 

47 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

The bad: The INT was a miscommunication with Diggs, and Stefon was event seen on the sideline telling Josh "my bad". That game swung the momentum and brought the Pats back in it, but again it was not Josh Allens fault at all so it shouldn't count.

Yeah, and I'll be curious when people look at the all 22.  Seeing it live, it looked to me that if Diggs crosses in front of the DB toward the post, Josh hits him in stride and he's gone.