Gutted

Simon

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Wild.  They are throwing darts at this point.  Losing Vince Taylor turned out to be a pivotal mistake.

I honestly do not get that move, trying to sneak Vincent Taylor onto the practice squad. It almost comes across as smug(?). Beane thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

38 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

It means to over react about your team winning a tough division game...

Yeah, we don't have any problems with the Front 7 or the interior of the OLine going forward. :lol:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

No, that was the actual team...

I get being contrarian but you guys are truly just making stuff up right now in an effort to bash this 6-2 team. It’s weird. Practice squad, really?

This Bills team are frauds who take after their lame duck HC who is terrible.

2 hours ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

This reminds me of previous years like 2008 when you could see huge issues on the team and everyone was like, "we're 5-1, enjoy it" 

Bingo

Emotionally prepping myself to miss the playoffs with a week 17 L

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Did we win? 

Did we defeat Belicheat?

thats good enough for me 

While not overly impressive, we beat the Cheaters*. It’s an NFL win. It counts. 

We have things to work on, but we are 6-2, first in the AFCE  and I am HAPPY! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

This reminds me of previous years like 2008 when you could see huge issues on the team and everyone was like, "we're 5-1, enjoy it" 

2008 was a mirage on a lot of levels. This year this team will likely still win 10 or 11 games. This team has issues that even adding a true one tech won't solve. But this is still a good team, just maybe not the contenders some like myself thought.

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Yeah, we don't have any problems with the Front 7 or the interior of the OLine going forward. :lol:

What team is perfect up front at this point in the year?  You can’t release 3 players and expect perfect continuity across the board. Unfortunately, the DL directly effects our LBers who imo are either really banged up or have regressed to a rookie level. 

20 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

This clown is gutted after a win over the patriots with their season on the line? Go away bro, you musta got shoved in a locker a lot as a kid, climb back in it. Boo-hoo. 

Uh oh.. there goes a strike or a ban or whatever it is going on these days. 

18 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

You can’t release 3 players and expect perfect continuity across the board. Unfortunately, the DL directly effects our LBers who imo are either really banged up or have regressed to a rookie level.

Yeah, that's kind of the point I was trying to make but for some reason a couple of you took it as complaining when it was just an observation about how we should deal with it going forward.

We've been gutted up the middle of the field with some suck-ass luck so at this point you just say "*** it" and damn the torpedoes.

44 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

This clown is gutted after a win over the patriots with their season on the line? Go away bro, you musta got shoved in a locker a lot as a kid, climb back in it. Boo-hoo. 

Besides the fact that you have no idea who you are calling a "clown", you should try debating your point with analysis and supporting data

9 hours ago, Simon said:

Yeah, that's kind of the point I was trying to make but for some reason a couple of you took it as complaining when it was just an observation about how we should deal with it going forward.

We've been gutted up the middle of the field with some suck-ass luck so at this point you just say "*** it" and damn the torpedoes.

Honestly, I think the more they play together the better we will be, however Milano is incredibly bad. Lots of missed tackles and all out of position. 

15 hours ago, Simon said:

This team is just eviscerated in the interior on both sides of the ball.

Guys either at home, on the sideline or hurt and half-stepping.

There is no way they can continue to steal wins this way.

They won't ever actually be at full strength the rest of this year and I hope they coach accordingly.

Overaggressive calls to pressure opposing offenses and defenses the best you can and be conscientious about protecting your blue chip QB.

Your ridiculous.  They are 6-2 with what we could all agree was loaded front half of the schedule & they just put a nail in the coffin of the team that has won the division 11 years in a row and has tormented us for the past 2 decades.  If you can't be happy about the Bills situation this morning my guess is there is no pleasing you.  A wise old man once told me "90% of the fun is enjoying the journey to get to your destination."  There is a lot of truth to that statement as I remember Bills super bowl runs, and the funnest times were watching that team grow and continue to take steps to where they wanted to go.  Go rewatch the 89 Monday night game against the Broncos.  They loss the game but I remember Dierdorf mentioned at the top of the game he has never seen a city so excited about the future of this team and mentioned a few times about the electricity in the stadium that night.  What an ignorant Debbie downer post, bit I don't expect anything less from you.

• Like (+1) 2