Gutted

Simon

Just now, K-9 said:

Maybe we should be less concerned with why McD insists on using Oliver in the 1 tech, and more concerned with why he feels he has to use him there. We don’t have a 1 tech, let alone a dominant player at the position. 

He uses him there because he's the Bills best DT, easily. It's unfortunate that he has to be used there because he's out of position. The Bills have been putting bandaid on the 1-tech and each player they put there has looked bad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

He uses him there because he's the Bills best DT, easily. It's unfortunate that he has to be used there because he's out of position. The Bills have been putting bandaid on the 1-tech and each player they put there has looked bad.

Like I said...

Just now, K-9 said:

Like I said...

There's no argument there... Beane needs to do something. But then I understand the situation the Bills are in. Can't exactly throw more money at the 1T when you have Star still on the books and coming back next season. Need a cheap option.

32 minutes ago, McBean said:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

We barely beat new England’s practice squad 

You guys are funny

No, that was the actual team...

I get being contrarian but you guys are truly just making stuff up right now in an effort to bash this 6-2 team. It’s weird. Practice squad, really?

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

There's no argument there... Beane needs to do something. But then I understand the situation the Bills are in. Can't exactly throw more money at the 1T when you have Star still on the books and coming back next season. Need a cheap option.

True. But I feel playing Oliver at 1 tech actually weakens us at two positions. He’s our best 3 tech. McD should just let him be at that position. 

• Like (+1) 1

This team needs a true one tech, it's the one move the Bills can make affordably and it would at least give them a shot to play at least effective run defense. The Jags on 2017 were a great defense but succeptible to getting run on up the middle. They then traded for Dareus and it got better to the point where they got to bet a better than average rush defense by years end. 

Overall it is rather stupid of the Bills don't make a move there.

11 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Trade a 4th for Delvin Tomlinson. Cheap cap wise and just a rental on the last year of his rookie deal. He is a very good run stuffer who can either be brought back to rotate with Star or just let walk in free agency.

39 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

hooray for the fortunate cam fumble, let’s pretend a team that hasn’t moved the ball all month didn't run it all over us 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

We moved the ball fine.  We left points out there again and we had 0 3 and outs.  Man.  People love to complain. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

True. But I feel playing Oliver at 1 tech actually weakens us at two positions. He’s our best 3 tech. McD should just let him be at that position. 

I agree there too. But both Harrison and Zimmer have looked awful in the 1 tech. Zimmer I would say worse than Harrison, he's constantly getting pushed off the ball. Harrison sort of holds his blocks and he did make a nice stop. But they are both not great there. We've got a DT room full of 3 techs. 

Really think they shouldn't have tried to sneak Vincent Taylor onto the practice squad but here we are.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Simon said:

This team is just eviscerated in the interior on both sides of the ball.

Guys either at home, on the sideline or hurt and half-stepping.

There is no way they can continue to steal wins this way.

They won't ever actually be at full strength the rest of this year and I hope they coach accordingly.

Overaggressive calls to pressure opposing offenses and defenses the best you can and be conscientious about protecting your blue chip QB.

Stick to moderating

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

We moved the ball fine.  We left points out there again and we had 0 3 and outs.  Man.  People love to complain. 

We had one in the middle of the 3rdqrtr inside our own 10 that really hurt and changed the scoreboard but I didn't really have any complaints about the offense.

Just suggesting that playing nip/tuck games going forward is self-defeating so you might as well just go for it on both sides of the ball.

19 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

run game was pretty solid for us today for sure 

True, however the offense in general does not look good.  Allen hasn't been the same since he injured his shoulder and the receivers are not getting open (aside from the Davis drop in the end zone).  Plus, on 3rd down the receivers are consistently running routes short of the first down marker and have been for several weeks.