Studs and Duds

Wizard

54 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

But wait ....According to over half this board Zimmer sux because he can't beat double team combo blocks

He made one tackle today. Otherwise he was great!

51 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

Also, you have to mention Diggs as a stud.  He's the offensive MVP and the sole reason we have a passing game.

Beasley has been very good too.

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

When you're on the dud list consistently like these 2 it may be time to reevaluate.

Something has got to give RaoulDuke79.

I don't know how clear of a game plan Frazier and this D needed going into today? Knowing you need to stop the run and (short) passing game within 5 yards of the LOS. Just tough to watch man, very glad we squeaked out the W though. 

Edited by Real McNasty

I don't think Edmunds play will get better until the line in front of him can hold up better.  He's more coverage and chase then blow through blocks and destroy the RB type.  Last year's defense is a good idea of how he is best used.  It was nice to see our running game show up.

• Like (+1) 2

No way Allen is a dud in this game.  The INT may or may not have been his fault.  Threw a TD that should have been caught.  Did not waste timeouts.  If we would have lost it would definitely not been his fault.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Process said:

Studs 

Moss

Duds 

Everyone else

For the second week in a row we got lucky to beat a high school team.

How were we lucky to win?  Zimmer almost certainly intended to punch that ball out.  That's called good...not lucky.  Lucky is Gabriel Davis not catching the TD on the previous Bills O drive when it hit him square in the hands and we've seen him make wayyy tougher catches this year.  See the difference? 

Look, I hate it as much as the next guy that we are 6-2 overall and 4-0 in the division...but if we just wish and hope hard enough, we'll start losing these close games and we can all be....happy again?  Wait, now I'm confused as to what we should want as fans.