[Name Only Title] Aj Klein

BillsMafi$

3 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I have been on his case for weeks.  They should just cut him.  I like the idea of Ogletree.  Why is he available?

Giants and Jets? Other than that I have no idea.

He's a FA and can't hurt to try something on a prove it deal. 

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Milano is good....every other linebacker we have is terrible. It’s pretty much that simple. I want to reserve judgment a little on Dodson but I’m going to just assume he’s not very good. Edmunds and Klein both need to be perma removed from the field 

I felt that the Bills were not good at LB after the draft.  They need to improve there.   Injuries plague a weak unit

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

In this case no additional information is required.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Edmunds is a glaring weakness.  He is supposed to be one of the strengths of the defense and he is actually the opposite.

Dude plays LB on skates, it’s unreal 

edit: he showed some solid reads and thump for the first time in a while in the first half. Just WAY too inconsistent and soft for my liking. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Edmunds is a glaring weakness.  He is supposed to be one of the strengths of the defense and he is actually the opposite.

I'm done with Edmunds. I don't even see a value for him outside. His instincts are absolutely terrible. Our entire draft might be D.

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Milano is good....every other linebacker we have is terrible. It’s pretty much that simple. I want to reserve judgment a little on Dodson but I’m going to just assume he’s not very good. Edmunds and Klein both need to be perma removed from the field 

Lol about Edmunds.  Milano got abused on one play I remember but I guess I'm supposed to UN-see that.  On Klein we agree.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When asked to edit a title, please edit a title.  If you wish to weigh in on board etiquette, I feel certain @SDS would be delighted to hear from you.

Other than that: Gentlemen, Hush! - the Virginian

Easy there. Just making a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When asked to edit a title, please edit a title.  If you wish to weigh in on board etiquette, I feel certain @SDS would be delighted to hear from you.

Other than that: Gentlemen, Hush! - the Virginian

Could always change it to "AJ Klein: My ongoing nightmare"

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Could always change it to "AJ Klein: My ongoing nightmare"

How about riff on a bit of Sheryl Crow "AJ Klein: My Least Favorite Mistake"?

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

This thread has been moderator-tagged for [Name Only Title]. But, I don't think there is a single person entering this thread who doesn't know exactly what it is about.

• Like (+1) 1