[Name Only Title] Aj Klein

BillsMafi$

I rarely, if ever comment. AJ is bad. Like, a catastrophic failure on the field.

I usually just read about him online, but today I really keyed in on him. Boy did he stand out, and not in a good way. I couldn't believe what I was seeing out there today. He should return his his game checks and catch the bus home.

Edited by 716

10 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Should never see the ***** field EVER again 

I said the day we signed him it was a bust signing and plenty got all over me on it,  just like Murphy he is a scrub street bum that you don't pay big money to.  These are Sean type players,  high motor and no talent to match it.  The one missed tackle or wift was  disgraceful and Bills should be looking for replacements.  He has been trash all season and Murphy not much better.  Can you believe we're paying around 16 mllion combined for those two street scrubs who offer little or no production weak after weak.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Yea, man, he is not good. Neither was Edmunds in the 2nd half. And Milano was a fool when he played too. Not sure what to do at Lb...

I agree , All three lbs were terrible today

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

He was rough today. He's played so poorly that Beane has gambled on Darron Lee. This defense has some pieces but they're gonna need reinforcements next season. We'll see if they swing a trade this week but next off-season I expect them to make some changes. 

• Like (+1) 1