Bills 24, Pats* 21 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

tie..between feliciano and bills fans for watching yet another season where we beat the mediorce teams (likely squeak into playoffs) and are able to see first-hand the glaring weakness of our D...Seattle and Arizona up next aint gonna be easy...the process seems to be stuck on recycle

A win is a win....  

It buys them another week to find a solution.

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Yep.  But now that' he's going to be out full time center for maybe the rest of the year, we still need to find an OG (or two if Ford is out much longer)...

I sure hope Bates gets a serious look there, he seems so much better than Winters or Ike B.

6 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Game ball goes to Justin Zimmer. Without that play we lose the game this week.

Dude should be heralded as a hero this week

It was unquestionably The Play of the game and I agree.  I think we lose without the turnover.  NE probably would have gotten a TD and we did not have the time to respond to that.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It was unquestionably The Play of the game and I agree.  I think we lose without the turnover.  NE probably would have gotten a TD and we did not have the time to respond to that.

yep... was looking like your typical Bills loss vs New England. Play them hard & tough & almost win. That Zimmer play is what we needed & finally someone on D made a play.

Give him 9 game balls. Since the last time we beat the Pats at home was in 2011

Do NOT care HOW we won this (and yes, it was good fortune on a good football play that sealed it), but we WON it...against the Belichick and the Pats in a game they absolutely NEEDED and blew it.  How many times have the Bills blown these games against the Pats?  I'll take it and I am PUMPED!!

• Thank you (+1) 3

Bass ... 4/4 in difficult conditions, 6 points and each was vital

Diggs ... quietly had almost 100 yards Receiving)

Moss & Singletary

Zimmer .... for the big play

Feliciano ... his presence changed the attitude of the o-line

Allen ... nothing spectacular, but managed the game well

Question: Matakevich has been mentioned by several, why? What did I miss?

Moss had a (at last) a great game. MVP of the day. Wait another such performance before anointing him #1. He really had it today and I sure hope it was an awakening, but let's face it, he was below Yeldon till this week, and motor has been steady good.

Zimmer! 

Feliciano - forgetting him? What an impact he had! And he had to play center too

Milano was reading everything... yet missed a lot of tackles. Seems like rust and little play time to get in the groove. I hope he's back to full health and as starter next week

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Roch Jim said:

Feliciano.. One made made a huge difference in our o line mentality 

He pancaked the defender on Josh’s TD.  New England’s defense is lacking but no coincidence that it’s the best rushing day by far.

• Like (+1) 1