Bills 24, Pats* 21 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

Just now, Olliemets said:

Don’t forget Hoodie for the on side kick.  Thanks coach

Really dumb call there. Even if it was successful, it would be due to luck, not smarts.

No matter the outcome, it was a dumb call when they had the momentum and were playing a good field position game.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

For sure. I think this might be the game that forces them to start him as the lead back.

wasnt this the game where Singletary played good too ? 

Mine are Singletary, Moss, Diggs. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

wasnt this the game where Singletary played good too ? 

I thought Moss did more to pick up extra yards after taking contact beyond the line of scrimmage. I don't think Singletary would have scored his 2nd TD for example. But it's splitting hairs.

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If Gabe catches that pass does Josh get a game ball?  I thought 17 played really well - this is the defense that gives him fits.

Moss and Singletary

Oliver and Zimmer

Edmunds for gutting it out

Beasers

Dawkins and Ike

I thought Josh played decent and Oliver and the left of the Oline too. But I gave game balls to the guys who I thought made the game winning plays.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I thought Moss did more to pick up extra yards after taking contact beyond the line of scrimmage. I don't think Singletary would have scored his 2nd TD for example. But it's splitting hairs.

I thought Motor was more patient and pressed the creases better.  They both had solid games.

13 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Marlowe, too. Not sure which run specifically you’re referring to but I’m sure they will both show. Milano also was tackling ghosts today 

Harris's TD run. Milano attempted to fill the gap. He was late AND missed the tackle. Big fail.

What happens after that, as Harris has a head of steam heading into the EZ, is not really the secondary's fault.

Edit: I must be thinking of the long 3rd down run. The Harris TD run, the DT got blown up, Edmunds and the other LB couldn't get off their blocks and Marlowe had to make a diving tackle attempt.

Edited by LeGOATski

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

they both played great imo.   Game balls to both 👏🏼👏🏼

18 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

The defense was good in the first half and caused the fumble that won the game. 

As I stated in a post earlier this week, the Buffalo Bills are incapable of putting together 4 quarters of good football.

That's one of the main reasons every matchup against the league's bottom-feeders is a nail biter, and we get our face kicked in against the league's better teams.

This defense was getting dominated by the Patriots backups, and got fortunate Cam Newton was sloppy holding the ball.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If you're splitting hairs, then I guess the "lead back" assertion is a bit too sensational. 

Moss kinda reminds me of TD Mike from the Rex days in the situational manner in which he should be used.

24 minutes ago, Roch Jim said:

Feliciano.. One made made a huge difference in our o line mentality 

Yep.  But now that' he's going to be our full time center for maybe the rest of the year, we still need to find an OG (or two if Ford is out much longer)...

Edited by Lurker
  • Sad 1

tie..between feliciano and bills fans for watching yet another season where we beat the mediorce teams (likely squeak into playoffs) and are able to see first-hand the glaring weakness of our D...Seattle and Arizona up next aint gonna be easy...the process seems to be stuck on recycle

• Like (+1) 1