Completely out coached again.

jamiezzz

Just now, RiotAct said:

I always had faith in this defense and coaching staff!!!!!!

The defense was outright awful in the second half but they made the big play when it mattered most. Frustrating because the defense played well in the first half giving up just a pair of field goals. But the offense put up 17 bailing out the defense who gave up 15 and needed a turnover deep to bailout from the game being tied.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

6-2

Go Bills!!

2 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

Now, don't you feel a touch silly!

If people are saying the D is bad..no they should feel CORRECT this D is HORRIBLE and has been all year...its the sole reason the Bills are in games like this...they CANT STOP ANYONE...was great to see someone make a play....but that doesnt make the D good...it just means someone made a play...overall they got gashed BADLY by a team last week that put up 3 points total... vs a depleted defense in San Fran...3....today they gashed the Bills and the D has been BAD all year...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I can already paraphrase McDermott's post game speech  "Men you overcame adversity and trusted in the process blah blah blah"  Can hear Josh's too  "I got to be better this is on me I cant turn the ball over there yada yada yada"   I'm thrilled we somehow pulled this off but this is not a playoff contender  Not as they stand right now  On the plus side liked that Dabol stuck with the run

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

I can already paraphrase McDermott's post game speech  "Men you overcame adversity and trusted in the process blah blah blah"  Can hear Josh's too  "I got to be better this is on me I cant turn the ball over there yada yada yada"   I'm thrilled we somehow pulled this off but this is not a playoff contender  Not as they stand right now  On the plus side liked that Dabol stuck with the run

Not a playoff contender?  Time will tell.  I will say this, though.  5 years ago this team would've lost this game with 100% certainty.

• Like (+1) 2

100% bill had the game exactly where he wanted it. Unfortunately Cam didn’t protect the ball better. They had no business being in this game. McDermott did a great job overachieving with the talent we had 3-4 years ago but he is now grossly underachieving with the talent on this roster. Frazier and daboll are also highly questionable. 

• Like (+1) 3

hey look everybody, the "let me piss in your cornflakes" crew has made a thread and he and the rest of the Nancie's on this board can have at it, you can B word and moan all you want.

me, I'm going to savor this WIN and allow you girls to have the board.

later girls

BILLS WIN !!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

“In a shocking move, the Buffalo Bills who are 6-2, have terminated Sean McDermott.  The Bills have reached out to several coaches but all decline because who the F would work for a team that fires a coach being 6-2.”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1