Postgame Thread Bills vs. Patriots

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Agreed.   The process has blown a tire, though, with Edmonds failure to be effective, let alone the centerpiece of this defense....

Edmunds should not be a middle LB.  I think he should be playing outside and used as an edge rusher more often.  His height is a detriment inside except for clogging passing lanes.

Yeah Ok It’s great to get the W!  Does anyone think Bill was playing for a tie? We were going to lose that game and maybe we got a bit of karma luck to make up for the Gabe drop.

But I have bigger aspirations for this team. The pats are not a good squad...and it’s tough too see where we really stand with the teams above us. 

The Jets and Pats are done. Our schedule is brutal here on out. We maybe have one game left where we will be favoured being the Broncos. We can’t afford to keep shorting us in the foot. 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

the win was important yes but we all witnessed once again McDermott and his staff get their pants pulled down after halftime failing to make adjustments 

We outscored the Pats in the first half and the 2nd half. W. 6-2.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Klein=Garbage

Johnson= Garbage

Norman= Garbage

Wallace= Not a Starter

Front 4 = Really Bad

Edmunds= Lost 

Milano= Walking Bandage

And the Bills won....I could just imagine if they lost.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Always happy with a win, but far from confident in this team being able to make a splash in the playoffs. 

quite a negative take a lot of time left in the season to hopefully get even healthier and make a run.....if yer In the playoffs there's always a chance matey one step at a time

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Idc what any of the naysayers are talking about. This game was a HUGE against a division rival that has owned us for 20 years. It gets us not only to 6-2, but we maintain our division lead while basically burying the Pats down on the W-L column. 

Here, here! 

The Buffalo Bills 6-2  The New England Patriots 2-5  Gotta love it! :P

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

If you're a fan and can't be happy with a win, why are you a fan.

I’m thrilled was this win, but it’s also not unreasonable to express disappointment that our defense isn’t going to allow us to go anywhere in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1