Postgame Thread Bills vs. Patriots

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

It’s a W!!!!! That’s what I wanted and that’s what we got! 🏈🏈🏈

The D stepped up and made a massive play when we needed it. We clearly have faults, but I’m not complaining about a dub either. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 2

Idc what any of the naysayers are talking about. This game was a HUGE win against a division rival that has owned us for 20 years. It gets us not only to 6-2, but we maintain our division lead while basically burying the Pats down on the W-L column. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

That onside kick was a terrible and desperate decision by Belichick. 

He knew he was going to have to try something to get his team going. I think he had more faith in the Bills defense than he should have or he was just not sure if Josh could be stopped by his defense. 

Just now, H2o said:

Idc what any of the naysayers are talking about. This game was a HUGE against a division rival that has owned us for 20 years. It gets us not only to 6-2, but we maintain our division lead while basically burying the Pats down on the W-L column. 

4-0 in the division as of now. Lot to work on but we are in the driver's seat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Josh is not the problem, it was about our run game until today and our defense not being stout enough. Those are the problems that need fixing, josh cant do it all and is why he has struggled because he was getting no help when teams shut down the deep ball. 

our running game with Mondo back was stout enough and even without Morse Im happy with Moss and Singletarys effort and the OL's too as far as that goes. They in fact IMO should have run the ball MORE especially in the first half

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Idc what any of the naysayers are talking about. This game was a HUGE against a division rival that has owned us for 20 years. It gets us not only to 6-2, but we maintain our division lead while basically burying the Pats down on the W-L column. 

It’s amazing, I don’t care if it was close, it’s a huge huge win 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

the win was important yes but we all witnessed once again McDermott and his staff get their pants pulled down after halftime failing to make adjustments 

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Wow! Just leave. You’ll feel better and so will we. 

Leave.

You didn't want me to leave a few weeks ago when you PM'd me asking for information on how to watch the games illegally.

And I stupidly gave it to you! 

Won't make the mistake of helping you again.

• Like (+1) 1