Postgame Thread Bills vs. Patriots

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

we needed every LUCKY bounce of the football to squeak out a win against a bunch of practice squad-caliber players.

Yeah and the Patriots needed a miscommunication leading to a pick and a dropped TD pass to keep them in the game. It isn't correct to say we got every bounce in this game. We won because we made more plays than they did. The defense is obviously a big concern moving forward. That doesn't mean you have to pretend the game went differently than it did.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

That onside kick was a terrible and desperate decision by Belichick. 

@YoloinOhio A desperate Hoodie is my favorite Hoodie. That was the play that made me feel like, for once, the Dark Lord Himself was, in fact, scared that he might lose. 

I look forward to many more occurrences of said feeling.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah and the Patriots needed a miscommunication leading to a pick and a dropped TD pass to keep them in the game. It isn't correct to say we got every bounce in this game. We won because we made more plays than they did. The defense is obviously a big concern moving forward. That doesn't mean you have to pretend the game went differently than it did.

Keep fighting the good fight, but I am afraid the barbarians are at the gate. 

1 hour ago, smuvtalker said:

That defensive performance today was straight crap for the most part, and what has me so damn pissed is Frazier and McDermott's lack of adjustment..

McDermott and Frazier aren't playing LB and 1-tech. Beane is to blame for the defensive problems this year. No scheme in the world helps AJ Klein make a tackle. Beane better be on the phone with every team in the league looking for Harrison Phillips' replacement.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

McDermott and Frazier aren't playing LB and 1-tech. Beane is to blame for the defensive problems this year. No scheme in the world helps AJ Klein make a tackle. Beane better be on the phone with every team in the league looking for Harrison Phillips' replacement.

I agree to this to some extent. It makes me wonder how much of a hand McDermott has in the personnel decisions. 

They do bear some of the blame. But they aren’t the ones missing tackles and not getting off blocks. 

We can argue their passive philosophy a different time! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Cam is the hat master.

I will give him that.

Cam played well today,

My hats off to the Patriot QB,

Oddly enough seeing the pain etched onto his face after the fumble tells me Cam Newtons heart is in the right place.

Edited by Figster

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bill But-hurt - Amirite? 😛

For someone who Talks Sports he seems to be clueless about what he is outraged about

Love all the clown Cheater fans comments  - "OMG if it was us they would take all our picks away!"  -  F U Cheater fools

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

That was the most embarrassing "win" that I've ever witnessed from this team.  I'm not pleased at all.

Between the multiple key penalties that wiped out big gains by the Patriots offense, the arrogant decision by Bill Belichick to do an onside kick, and ridiculously fortunate fumble recovery in the final seconds... we needed every LUCKY bounce of the football to squeak out a win against a bunch of practice squad-caliber players.

At this point, I'm already looking towards next year.  The offense is our only hope to carry this team, and it's been mediocre for the last month.  This defense is hot trash.  And this coaching staff clearly has zero answers for fixing it.  Our D-Line gets blown backwards on virtually every play, while our linebackers don't understand basic tackling fundamentals and our secondary plays 18 yards off the receivers.  It was interesting to see how much our cornerbacks respect the skills of Jakobi Meyers and Damiere Byrd, that we gave them huge cushions all game.

I'm starting to believe the hype that Miami can mount a comeback and take the AFC East.  And even if we still manage to win the division, this overrated squad is going to get knocked out in the first round.  

So, what you're sayin is that 9/10 Pat******t wins over the past 25 years were also embarrassing, because of the volume of cheating they did? 

No?

Okay... Cool. I like lying to myself and mainlining crack, too.