Postgame Thread Bills vs. Patriots

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

It doesn't mean anything he never throws anyone under the bus.

Haha, I honestly didn't think about it like that 😂

"Yea, Klein is just terrible. We gotta get him off the field. Just not an NFL caliber player. We'll be in touch with the Panthers about sending over an LB stat" clap clap clap

BTW - what happened to all the Cheater fans on this board that used to post so frequently?  <searches for cricket emoji>

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That is exactly what they don't get.  

Many of these guys were barely alive when losing started. They are big boys. They know the pats suck. There is no we just can’t beat these guys mindset. The pats just used to be a better team. They are not any more. And when belicheck retires this year they will be a dumpster of a team for awhile. 

• Like (+1) 1

To those whining, you may think it makes you smarter. It doesn’t. Quite the opposite.

This is an epic win. Yes, the D has some issues. But how many times have we outplayed the Pats for 3 quarters and lost.

Show some emotional smarts and enjoy this win. And life. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Just in Atlanta said:

To those whining, you may think it makes you smarter. It doesn’t. Quite the opposite.

This is an epic win. Yes, the D has some issues. But how many times have we outplayed the Pats for 3 quarters and lost.

Show some emotional smarts and enjoy this win. And life. 

Epic? The bar is so low. We beat an awful pats team at our stadium. That better not be the high point of the year. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Looper said:

6-2 with a -1 point differential 

Who cares.  I guess it means we are not elite.  Ok. Of course we are not. Win a division, win a playoff game first.   Make progress.

We are a team on the rise.  We have a few holes to fill but definitely on the rise.  Enjoy it.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

A whole lotta folks on this board that wanted us to lose this game, it seems

I think someone else got it right: they bet the spread and are ticked off we didn't cover.

Me, we got a win, I'm happy.  It would add to my air of content if I could dial up Chris Simms and say "Bite Me, baby.  Bite me on my big fat buttocks."

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

McClappy praising a worthless waste of roster space like Klein should tell you all you need to know about his coaching and talent evaluation ability.....yikes!

You’re still here? 

What do I have to do to get you to stop posting? 

I really hope you’re not in charge of a group of employees somewhere... because if that’s how you view people and talk about them you should really re-evaluate things. I shudder at the thought of having to deal with someone as negative and nasty as you on a day to day basis. 

• Like (+1) 4