Postgame Thread Bills vs. Patriots

Chandler#81

Having a good running game, which we did today, will make our passing game that much more lethal.  Trying to hit longer passes in the wind today wasn’t going to work. It seems NE thought they could stop our running game with 7 DBs on the field. Disappointed it took Dabol so long to truly exploit it. 

Great to see Singletary and Moss gashing that defense. 

It’s hilarious to read a few of the negative asshats that populate this board. If you can’t enjoy beating the Pats*, effectively ending their season, and improving to 6-2 then you are just a miserable person in general. Go wallow in your negativity while we enjoy a nice W and some positive vibes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

A win is a win is a win.  Yes, the Bills have to play a lot better.  They are also pretty banged up still.   Cody Ford is the guy I want to get healthy fast.  I'm real tired of Brian Winters.  Josh Norman will help too.  The Bills aren't hurting at DB as much not, though they need Hyde back.  Marlow didn't do too badly.  He had a bunch of tackles and recovered Newton's fumble.  I really don't know what the answer is in run  defense  with the current personnel.  Can the play better, or do we need to find better players in the off season. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

The Peterman of LB’s. Not sure what coach is watching. 

Klein's instincts are not bad, he diagnoses plays and is in the area he is supposed to be. What he lacks is the athleticism to get there on time and in position to make the tackle.

I would love to transplant his instincts into Edmunds brain.... 

5 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I didn’t ask you to feel sorry for me. If this team was playing the way it had the first 4 weeks and they were 6-2, I would be fine with this win. The fact is this is a very flawed team. Every chance McDermott gets a chance to show he has progressed as a coach, he does not. 

I didn't say you did.  I just stated a fact.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care what it looked like. There was a serious mental block with that team. That win today was as important as any win this team has had since the late 90s. I’m so beyond thrilled. 6-2..division is in play. LFG!

That is exactly what they don't get.  

I said somewhere else, earlier in the week, that to me, this was a 'just win baby!' game, and we did.

There's a certain amount of confidence to be gained by winning, and it doesn't matter who it's against. Do it regularly enough, and it becomes a habit.

After a couple of tough losses, and then getting back on track somewhat against the Jest, just winning this game, had to be the goal.

Difficult weather made it unlikely to be a pretty game, and it wasn't, but it was a hard fought win, and I'd rather that than any sort of pretty moral victory.

6-2

• Like (+1) 2