Gameday Thread Week 8 2nd Half Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

Just now, Chemical said:

If you’re going to be offended by reading negativity maybe stay away from the thread. This team is no fun to watch. 

Yeah they say misery loves company. Sorry not trying to hear the crybaby stuff. Glad the Bills players don’t think like you

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

Did everyone ripping Josh forget the weather is crap? Bad INT but clearly a miscommunication. Josh has been OK. 

I’m more concerned with how long he is holding the ball- and risking sacks, injury, or deflected passes- and his run out of bounds. 

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why would you rework the offensive line on a drive where we actually moved the ball? Just always waiting for the let down against this team. It’s incredible. It’s all mental and it’s truly humiliating.

Not certain, but it might have something to do with the fact that Bates is also the backup tackle...

5 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Can't be beholden to script against BB.  Going to lose that way.

You'd think that the Bills coaches would know by now that their schemes and scripts are all figured out.    

This has nothing to do with Belichick.  We've looked this way for a month. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

This game has made me really worry about McD as a HC. He loses this game at home to a terrible Cheats team, he deserves everything that’s coming his way. Pull your head out of your bun and coach. Get them out of your head. Brady ain’t there. 

let’s see what happens in the 2nd half.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

I don't feel  like McD is a bad coach - but he's starting to feel more middlin'.

More of a coordinator's mentality.

McBeane seem to be great for turning a franchise around. Whether they can take the next step and become elite is what we are waiting for!

Edited by OZBILLS