Can we get Ray Lewis to teach Tremaine Edmunds how to play football.

Protocal69

15 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Edmunds is getting rag dolled out there, I don't think I have ever see Ray Lewis get man handled out there. It almost looks like Edmunds is just guessing which gap to fly through. I have a bad feeling Bill Belicheat is going to be attacking Edmunds all game run and passing. 

They will try to run it all day - have to stop it...somehow.

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Edmunds is getting rag dolled out there, I don't think I have ever see Ray Lewis get man handled out there. It almost looks like Edmunds is just guessing which gap to fly through. I have a bad feeling Bill Belicheat is going to be attacking Edmunds all game run and passing. 

Edmunds is an OLB and is playing out of position. However, he has really sucked.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He's thinking too much. Tells me maybe they're giving him more to handle this season. Time to pull back and let him just play fast. 

Tentative at times for sure. Problem as well, he is lengthy and doesnt get pads down like a true middle linebacker. Lets hope we get better play because we sure need it.

• Like (+1) 1

Edmunds can play better than he has been but something is wrong with him and its more than his shoulder.

I just think he needs help out there. He plays better when Milano is on the field.

He probably isnt going to develop into our long term solution though and he doesnt know how to "lay the hammer" milano is actually better at that.

He isnt going to be Ray Lewis ever but then again who is?

Edited by BillsFan692

3 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Edmunds can play better than he has been but something is wrong with him and its more than his shoulder.

I just think he needs help out there. He plays better when Milano is on the field.

He probably isnt going to develop into our long term solution though and he doesnt know how to "lay the hammer" milano is actually better at that.

He isnt going to be Ray Lewis ever but then again who is?

It would also help if our D-line kept OL off of him , but he had to start playing better especially in the running game