CB Daryl Worley visiting Bills *Signed 11/3 [Mod Edited]

BillsMafi$

22 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Ex Panther drafted when mcd was there

I mean I guess they were looking for the same kind of guys they’d be looking for now? Still... starts to feel lazy that they keep bringing in ex Panthers.  That D had their moments, but it definitely fluctuated 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I'm not saying Worley is going to Revis Island or anything, but I'll trust the judgement of McD and Beane over some random and often clueless message boarders. If they think he helps the team, then sign him!

Yes.  I had to check his numbers first to be accurate, but we are talking about an NFL CB that started 53 games.

Bills are little thin at CB right now.

• Like (+1) 2

Good.  We should bring him in and talk to him.  Maybe he’s a better fit for our system than dallas. Sign him to the PS and see what he’s got. If we don’t like what we see, move on. 

Would hope to bring Poe in as well.  I’d try and sign Poe to the PS and whoop him into shape.  Maybe being in a great locker room and winning atmosphere will motivate him to continue his career.  

Can’t hurt to kick the tires imo.  Both guys could potentially help us win a game this year. We have a handful players on the PS that have no chance of doing that imo

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good.  We should bring him in and talk to him.  Maybe he’s a better fit for our system than dallas. Sign him to the PS and see what he’s got. If we don’t like what we see, move on. 

Would hope to bring Poe in as well.  I’d try and sign Poe to the PS and whoop him into shape.  Maybe being in a great locker room and winning atmosphere will motivate him to continue his career.  

Can’t hurt to kick the tires imo.  Both guys could potentially help us win a game this year. We have a handful players on the PS that have no chance of doing that imo

Naturally Poe & Worley both are ex Panthers. Its like they're the only guys we look at lol.

But yeah i'd agree totally with everything you said. Can't hurt to see whats there... our defense has been that bad. We should be looking for help anywhere we can find it.